Digital Marketing Assistant
Are you a graduate with a marketing degree looking to kick start your marketing career? If so this could be the role for you!
My client is looking for a bright, driven and commercially minded marketer to join their well established company based in York, within a close commute of Leeds, Harrogate, Knaresborough and surrounding areas.
You will assist the Digital Marketing Manager in delivering all digital marketing activities for their brand. You will also be responsible for implementing project changes and providing regular reporting, data and insight to support the website team.
To be considered for this role you must have the ability to work independently and effectively with in a team. Not only will you love putting the campaigns out there you will also love to get the results back to see how you can improve on future campaigns. This role requires someone who is fully immersed in the world of marketing and the latest campaign trends.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent Google Analytic skills
- 2 years digital marketing experience
- A keen interest in digital marketing
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques
- Results driven and comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Solid understanding of web analytics implementation throughout websites and applications, and performing quality checks to ensure tracking and reporting is correct
If this is a role that could be of interest please don't hesitate to get in touch or send your up to date CV to email@example.com