about 1 year ago
Information on the company
An independent family food business born in the butchery trade in the 1970's which has since transformed to a highly successful and disruptive provider of high-end sauces, seasonings, marinades and glazes to restaurants and food retailers. The company have grown rapidly, established a team of over 50 and recently won the Manchester Evening News Business of the Year.
This is a full-time 3 month graduate internship based in Sharston, Manchester. The internship pays NMW. There is potential for a permanent position on a graduate salary at the end of the 3 months.
How you can expect to spend your day?
The company is looking for someone who shares the foodie passion and can work closely with the wider marketing team, to produce interesting content in and around the food industry, manage the company website and engage with consumers through social media channels.The successful candidate will be responsible for:
1. Driving on-brand communications with their consumers via their branded social media channels
2. Working with the marketing manager to adapt their social strategy and report back on campaign success across social & digital channels.
3. Crafting compelling copy from snappy social content right through to engaging blog posts and press releases.
4. Supporting the coordination & development of events from initial briefing through to delivery
5. Liaising with external suppliers and ensuring all deadlines are met to ensure their events are delivered in the most impactful, relevant and remarkable way
What are the ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
1. Must be digitally savvy, with a real passion for social media and a strong creative eye for identifying new trends and content angles and implementing them independently
2. A solid understanding of trends analysis and google/social analytics tools is a must
3. Ideas and creative thinking are very important, however the ability to bring them to life are too. You’ll be organised & focused with a real attention to detail and strong admin skills
4. Have a passion for food and a real desire to progress quickly in a fast-moving company.
What are the perks of working at this company?
1. Becoming a part of a close-knit unit of passionate, inspired foodies
2. Unrivalled opportunities for progression.
Apply for this role