Digital Marketing & Communications Officer
Our client is a mutual membership based organisation that provides professional indemnity insurance, risk management services and training to the veterinary profession. Our client has developed, and is now delivering, an exciting strategy to extend and expand its products and support services and, as an expanding business, needs to recruit for a new and important role.
Position: Digital Marketing & Communications Officer
Location: Knutsford, Cheshire (Commutable from Warrington, Macclesfield, Manchester, Crewe, Northwich, Stockport and surrounding areas)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000 to £25,000 per annum
About the role:
This role will assist in the day-to-day running of our client’s Marketing and Communications department, with the purpose of undertaking various digital marketing and administrative tasks across its insurance, risk management and training activities.
The role will take responsibility for reviewing and producing content for the companies’ websites, digital marketing campaigns and the management of social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc). The postholder will deal effectively with feedback and enquiries received through social media and be responsible for optimising, analysing and reporting on web and social media activity as well as growing the online community and raising the awareness and profile of our client.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- A recent, relevant degree or equivalent qualification or vocational experience in a similar role
- Experience of using web content management systems to create and publish web content
- Use of social media management platforms, in particular Hootsuite and Sprout Social
- The ability to produce a high standard of content with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work at pace on multiple projects, staying organised at all times
- Experience in writing online content and / or managing social media accounts
- A passion for marketing alongside ambition and drive and the ability to deliver ideas
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- All-round general IT skills (using PowerPoint, Word and Excel, working with databases etc)
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Picture management (image research, sourcing pictures, liaising with picture libraries)
- Good knowledge of web UX / UI
You may have experience of the following: Digital Marketing Officer, Marketing Officer, Marketing Communications Officer, Communications Officer, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Communications Executive, Communications Executive, Communications Assistant, Digital Communications Executive, Digital Communications, Marketing Communications, Marcoms, Social Media, Web Content Management, Online Content Management, etc.