about 1 year ago
Digital Marketing Consultant
Digital Marketing Consultant
Insurance is ripe for disruption and that is what we are doing here at Aviva. In fact, we are a 320 year old disruptor that is transforming the way customers engage with our products and services.
Over the past 2 years we have been on one of the most visionary digital transformation journeys of any company within Financial Services and we continue to move towards being a “Digital First” organization. Our task is to make it simple, effortless and easy for our customers to buy and handle insurance products and pensions and de-mystify the sector.
Life in our Digital Teams
We have built up a distinct business within Aviva, that focuses on digital – UK Digital (UKD ) that has its own unique office and is brimming with an extraordinary mix of digital experts and innovators from a wide range of industries. It is a collaborative environment where we have formed multi functional teams that focus on agile, innovative delivery and marketing expertise forms a key part in each of these scrum teams where we will follow the principals of rapid testing and hyper-personalised marketing.
We have recently heavily invested into our marketing tech, focused around the Adobe Suite. Better understanding of our data will enable us to make smarter investment decisions and drive increased efficiency and effectiveness and our new technology will assist us with this. In summary, we’re bringing together all of the marketing technologies and all of roles we need into each agile team so that they can truly create, define and deliver their ideas.
Duties & Responsibilities
As part of our commitment to transforming our digital marketing approach, we have invested heavily into our marketing tech focused around the Adobe Marketing Cloud. Better understanding of our data will enable us to make smarter investment decisions and drive increased efficiency and effectiveness and our new technology will assist us with this.
One of the strategic focuses of the digital business is to retain those customers who already hold products with Aviva. Retaining our customer base supports a number of the overall UKD objectives in 2018 – Customer numbers, Revenue, Multi Product Holders and Digital Transactions
This is specifically exciting times as it will be the first time we have been able to connect all our systems to create a truly personalised, targeted and relevant customer experience when we are communicating to our customers at their renewal.
As a Digital Marketing Consultant you will sit within an Agile marketing team, and be focused on delivering multi channel campaigns to support our customer retention targets.
The Digital Marketing Consultant will be part of the Norwich Trading team responsible for marketing delivery across Motor, Home, Travel and Aviva Response products, duties will include:
* Working with members of the marketing team to develop and coordinate campaign activity including creative, data targeting, delivery and measurement
* Ensuring all campaign activity is on brand and fully compliant, working with internal approval teams
* Identifying ways to optimize existing ‘always on’ activity to maximize impact, driving performance and innovation.
* Test and learn, with a strong results focus to deployment of activity across all customer retention channels
Skills & Experience required
Like us, you will want to challenge the status quo. You will be inquisitive, action-orientated and enjoy change. Working in collaborative, agile teams you will thrive in the kind of environment where you can share and reciprocate knowledge. As a Digital Marketing Consultant you will:
* Have strong knowledge of end-to-end marketing mix, with experience across digital and data-driven media
* Be passionate about customers and delivering a great customer experience for them
* Bring a desire to innovate and be curious about new digital trends, technology and opportunities they may present
* Demonstrate a track record of delivering and measuring marketing campaigns
* Strong stakeholder management skill as this role will include working with related disciplines such as IT, product areas, pricing and integration with other marketing and content channels
* Ideally have experience of working in a Direct to Consumer trading team
What will I get from this role
* Salary of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience
* Annual performance related pay review and bonus
* Defined contribution pension scheme
* Generous holiday allowance
* Excellent flexi-benefits package
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Vicky Gianre in the Resourcing team on
Posted 14 Days Ago
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.
Digital Analyst | UK - London - Aviva Digital Garage, More...