16 days ago
Digital Marketing Consultant
Big Data. Bigger Opportunities.
Digital Marketing Consultant
SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. We have over 30% of the market whilst our closest competitors have less than half of this. We invest 25% of our revenue back in to R&D ensuring that we are at the forefront of cutting edge solutions. We are continuously being voted in the top 10 of Fortune 100 Great places to work and over 45,000 world-class companies use SAS to save money, save customers and save lives.
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant with a strong Web Development background to join our Global Customer Success team – the SAS GCS team for Customer Intelligence SaaS solutions is focused on the provision of ongoing consulting services to enterprise class businesses across the globe – offering functional, business and marketing consultancy to ensure the most effective use of SaaS CI solutions over time. SAS is recognised by analysts such as Gartner and Forrester as a leader in the Customer Intelligence space. With clear strategic vision, strong momentum and a healthy sales pipeline for SaaS, provision of post-sale support is a high priority. With this focus, the GCS team is now looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Consultant to act as a key member of the team for the provision of value realisation services, to SaaS customers. SaaS is a rapidly growing delivery model for SAS software. As a support team for all customers using SaaS products, GCS is scaling to ensure customers are well managed.
As the Digital Marketing Consultant, you will be the primary point of contact for some of SAS’ largest clients, providing digital marketing support for the Customer Intelligence 360 product. Working within the team, you will assist customer worldwide with a wide range of digital marketing needs, ranging from functional mentoring and channel support, to marketing consulting. Working in collaboration with pre-sales, professional services, project management and engineering, you will need to rapidly engage with both internal and external staff, building effective relationships and becoming a trusted advisor.
Key responsibilities include:
* Identify client business objective and define client marketing processes specifically related to digital marketing.
* Keep abreast of digital marketing industry best practices and proactively apply knowledge.
* Proactively investigate and review topics affecting Digital Marketing (i.e. GDPR)
* Develop expert level knowledge of SAS Customer Intelligence 360 capabilities for marketing including how the solution supports enhanced web analytics, unification of offline and online data, onsite campaign targeting, real time marketing and channel based interaction (including mobile messaging and email).
* Collaborate and work closely with the team, including Customer Success Manager (CSM) staff and the GCS Email Deliverability Expert, to meet customer needs.
* Work closely with each CSM to understand a customer’s needs and position (where required) additional value realisation services to facilitate customers getting to value quickly and, in the medium term, create the basis for sustained value realisation.
In return we can offer you an attractive package and career opportunities, working for one of the best places to work globally (Great Places To Work award winner 2018, and UK Top Employer 2018 & 2019), in a company which can offer you growth and development. This role will be based from our UKI head office in Marlow, where we have great facilities and a subsidised staff restaurant.
Please contact us, we’d love to hear from you!