8 months ago
An opportunity has arisen to join an established and market leading IT services business based in Frome, Somerset as a Digital Marketing / Content Marketing specialist, keen to shape content and SEO strategy as part of an ambitious and friendly team.
They are looking for a positive, creative and driven person with Content Marketing / SEO / Digital Marketing experience. You will be responsible for creating and developing all types of content to enable us to enrich campaigns and communicate their mission in a way that engages and entices their audience into a conversation (and conversion!)
An exciting position for a content marketing expert with responsibility for increasing market share and revenue for their IT services through the creation and delivery of a content plan that increases visitor traffic to and engagement with their website via:
- Link outreach & acquisition, Key content creation, content positioning across a broad range of platforms & media
- Keyword research and follow up with compelling and exciting content creation
- Positioning the business as a thought-leader on technology and wider IT issues
- Measure and report on website traffic, leads and revenue generated from content
- Identify opportunities from reporting to expand their audience and lead acquisition
- Create reporting systems which identify content and SEO opportunities using platforms such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, AHRefs, etc.
- Work with freelance graphic design/web design resources to ensure professional appearance to the brand guidelines
It will be no surprise that their ideal candidates will have exceptional written English and communications skills!
Content marketing can be the core of your career to-date or a recently discovered passion, the main qualities they are looking for are:
- Analytical skills to identify content opportunities from large volumes of data
- Comfortable building relationships with industry contacts and clients
- A creative flair for content development and marketing campaigns
- Interest in the link between SEO, user experience and content success
- Experience using Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs or similar tools
- Understanding of the UK IT Support market / IT Services market a bonus
Above all these skills, they are looking for someone who is passionate and enthusiastic to be part of the team. This person must value Communication, Ownership, Accountability, Personal Responsibility and want to play an active role in continuing to make the business an awesome place to work, and team to be a part of.
Within easy commute of Bath, Bristol, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, Bradford-on-Avon, Shepton Mallet
Standard benefits include:
- Relaxed, fun and fast-paced environment
- Career development and training plans for all
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing by 1 day every two years of service to a maximum of 25 plus bank holidays
- Quarterly profit related bonus scheme
- Private healthcare after 2 years
- Regular company social activities
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close