9 months ago
WHO ARE WE
Miss Selfridge is for women who seek of-the-moment fashion with a glamorous and individual edge. First hitting the high street in 1966 as the young fashion department of Selfridges, we've since grown into a renowned international fashion brand boasting over 330 outlets and several websites across over 20 countries. Miss Selfridge.com is a powerful digital outlet for the brand, receiving millions of unique visitors every month, with a quarter of these customers from outside of the UK.
To support with the planning, development and effective delivery of the digital marketing strategy, predominantly focused on social media, search (organic and paid), and affiliates, as directed by the Digital Marketing Manager.
DAY TO DAY
* Manage the paid social budget and strategy, alongside the Digital Marketing Manager
* Produce the weekly social planner ensuring all activity is recorded.
* Manage agency who schedule social content and own full testing plan. Report back on this within the team and to senior stakeholders
* Use insights and experience to develop audience targeting strategy, as well as working with the Digital Marketing Manager to pull together the social plan for the next financial year – which may touch upon new channels such as Pinterest and Twitter, as well as Instagram and Facebook
* Working with the agency to research new opportunities, build keywords, optimise ad copy and create landing pages.
* Work with feed provider to optimise our product feed and improve the efficiency of our PLA campaigns
* Understand and interpret data appearing in various Search analytics and deliver actions
* Weekly reporting and analysis to ensure targets are met and ROI is maximised.
* Affiliate Marketing
* Reporting & Insight
* Administrative Support
* Experience managing a paid social account and strategy
* Commercial awareness
* Attention to detail, organised
* Strong numerical & Excel skills
THE EXCITING PART
* Early finish Fridays during Summer!
* 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
* Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
* Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
* Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
* Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
* Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.