2 months ago
Who we are:
Fashion isn’t just what we know, it’s what we love. With signature prints, seasonal must haves, wardrobe essentials and pieces for every occasion, our collections are exciting, feminine, versatile and affordable. Dorothy Perkins is for every woman: our clothes come in sizes 6 to 28 with dedicated Tall, Petite, Plus Size and Maternity collections, all with a focus on a feminine, flattering fit. With an extensive selection of shoes, boots, bags and accessories, you can find the perfect finishing touches at DP. Plus, with weekly in-store updates and daily online drops, there’s always something new to discover.
We already know a thing or two about making our customer feel great but that doesn’t stop us constantly looking for new ways to drive the business forwards. Dorothy Perkins is full of passionate people who like to work hard and love what they do and we are always on the lookout for talented people who want to make a difference.
As well as our Retail and Digital channels, our International presence continues to grow with our Wholesale and Franchise partnerships - If you want to be part of our dynamic, global business.
As the Affiliate & Partnership Co-ordinator, the candidate will play an integral part in the creation and execution of the affiliate marketing and partnership strategy across the Dorothy Perkins and Burton Menswear, both in the UK and internationally.
Day to Day:
* Day to day responsibility for the management of affiliates, partners and affiliate networks
* Responsible for reporting & analysing of the Affiliate & Partnership marketing channels
* Work with management to deliver monthly Affiliate & Partnership plans and targets
* Give advice to aid growth across the Affiliate & Partnership marketing channels
* Responsible for regular communications to the Affiliate base of offers and promotions
* Work closely with internal stakeholders to build briefs for affiliate and partnership activity
* Deliver insight in to competitor activity across key affiliate partners
* Provide continuous & insightful reporting throughout the month to aid key decision making
* Work closely with selected affiliate partners to improve performance and deliver new initiatives
* Maintain strong working relationships with media agencies
* Utilise commercial data to make suggestions for potential propositions & incentives
* Responsible for the checking & approval of invoices
* Previous experience in affiliate marketing (network, agency or in-house)
* Excellent communication skills with good written and spoken English
* Experience of working on an e-commerce website in a competitive consumer/retail vertical
* Passionate and knowledgeable about digital marketing
* Confident to work with people across all levels of the business and liaise with external contacts
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging environment
* A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
* Be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
* Highly organised, self-motivated with lots of initiative and innovative, ground breaking ideas
The exciting Part
* Early finish Fridays during Summer!
* 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
* Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
* Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
* Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
* Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
* Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves.
We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous.
Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to
influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do.