4 months ago
Who we are:
Fashion isn’t just what we know, it’s what we love.
We already know a thing or two about making our customer feel great but that doesn’t stop us constantly looking for new ways to drive the business forwards. Dorothy Perkins is full of passionate people who like to work hard and love what they do and we are always on the lookout for talented people who want to make a difference.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will oversee and execute channel strategies to meet business and commercial objectives.
Day to Day:
* Working as part of the Dorothy Perkins/Burton Digital Marketing team to deliver exceptional channel performance
* Manage and deliver efficient and profitable marketing campaigns
* Analyse the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities or trends, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed targets and KPIs
* Reviewing, managing and monitoring deliverables of external agency partners
* Supporting new product, brand and proposition launches by working in collaboration with Editorial & Merchandising teams
* Delivering performance reporting and insight to internal stakeholders
* Assist in building a best-in-class, performance-optimised strategy and own the day-to-day execution and optimisation of the accounts
* Analyse and track campaign performance, refining ROI on all campaigns
* Work collaboratively on all campaign implementation including creative, ad copy and analysis
* Adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all initiatives, identifying performance opportunities and presenting learnings to Senior Leadership
* Provide updates to internal teams on the active campaigns and help to ensure digital marketing teams are up-to-date with campaign status and performance
* Develop new strategies for maximising trading opportunities
* Identify new and high-value segments to carry best results
* Ad Hoc analysis and reporting of high-value customer segments as part of active campaigns
* Scrutiny of data – including providing tested hypotheses, new and next
* Hands on experience managing at least one of PPC, Paid Social or Display
* Experience managing or assisting in management of large budgets and delivering against multiple KPIs
* Providing clear reporting, and more importantly actionable insights on channel performance
* Experience with Google Shopping and Audience targeting is preferred
* Demonstrable passion for working in the Retail industry with a commercial mind-set
* Demonstrable passion for working in Digital Marketing
* Ability to build strong collaborative internal & external relationships
* Excellent communication skills
* A data driven, proactive and creative approach to problem solving
* Constant desire to learn & undertake new challenges
* Flexibility in adapting to fast-changing priorities and a fast paced work environment
* Proficient in use of Excel to create reports and work with large data sets
The exciting Part
* Early finish Fridays during Summer!
* 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
* Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
* Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
* Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
* Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
* Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves.
We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous.
Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to
influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do.