3 months ago
Digital Marketing Designer, hitched.co.uk
Overall Job Purpose
Immediate Media is looking for a Digital Marketing Designer to join its creative team, delivering marketing material across multiple platforms for Hitched.co.uk.
Hitched.co.uk - part of Immediate Media - is the UK’s number one wedding website, reaching 1.3 million unique users a month. This is an exciting role for a digital designer with a passion for marketing, to contribute to the effective and engaging B2C and B2B experiences we create for our audience of wedding couples and suppliers.
Focusing primarily on email and social, the Digital Marketing Designer will need to be comfortable collaborating with creative, editorial, commercial and marketing teams, designing and building beautiful and effective campaigns that will engage the target audiences whilst upholding our brand aesthetic.
As well as email and social, the role also incorporates a wide range of marketing design, including marketing material for events and print ads, PDF and infographic design, project-based logo creation and much more.
They will work with the wider creative organisation and the centralised technology team to ensure that digital graphics offer the customer a consistent and seamless journey across multiple touchpoints, including emails, infographics, marketing assets for print and digital, and social media.
From concept and creation of stunning digital assets through to statistics and data collection, the Digital Marketing Designer will be comfortable analysing key performance indicators.
They will be responsible for reviewing and reporting on campaign statistics and sharing the results with the wider teams, to continuously improve audience engagement with Hitched.co.uk
* Responsible for creation and delivery of a range of designs and digital illustrations for email, marketing assets, infographics and social media
* Ability to work from scamps, wireframes or briefs to create a range of designs
* Ability to think creatively and develop new concepts, graphics and layouts
* Ability to build and send a range of HTML emails
* Accountable for hitting deadlines for email and promotional campaigns
* Apply hitched.co.uk brand guidelines across all design work, ensuring a consistent alignment with our brand look and feel
Knowledge, Experience & Competencies
* A portfolio of design work that demonstrates proficiency in both visual and interaction design, as well as proficiency with mobile & web digital design
* A mobile first approach
* Confident using Adobe Creative Suite
* Experience with CSS3 and HTML
* Good understanding of user-centred design rules such as usability, accessibility, and ability to optimisation.
* The following skills would be advantageous:
* Experience using email marketing tools such as Mail Chimp or Adestra
* Knowledge of Sketch
* Familiarity with data collection and analysing performance statistics
* Experience working in a commercial environment – where measurable results are key
* Business and marketing acumen (e.g. experience working on an aspirational brand)
* Self-starting dedicated individual with proven ability to take ownership for results
* Highly organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
* Keen eye for detail
* Good sense of humour!