8 months ago
Information on the company
We are working with an innovative pharmaceutical company with a commitment to research and development, motivated on generating medical products that will make the world a healthier place. This great company is focused in preventing disease, treating illness and developing products that improve peoples’ health and wellness.
How you can expect to spend your day:
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will lead on one of the company’s new Digital Healthcare brands and existing products.
The role involves 360 of sales & marketing;
• Help build world-class localised social media campaigns that create maximum brand engagement and awareness
• Research of marketing opportunities in local markets (campaigns, events, media, etc)
• Aid with local media handling and relations
• Create reports on marketing metrics and keep organized records of marketing results of past campaigns and track and measure campaign performance
• You may be expected to spend some time in Leeds
• Working hours 09:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
• Experience with event management or PR
• Strong communication skills
• Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
• BSc degree
• Pioneering spirit, with ability to work well under pressure.
Perks of working at this company:
• Working with one of the fastest growing healthcare brands in the UK with plenty of exposure to high level decision makers, great career prospects
• Pension & employee benefits
• Opportunity to meet colleagues from all over Europe
• Opportunity for salary to rise at a steady rate for high performing candidates
Apply for this role