10 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive
More information about this job
The Economist Intelligence Unit (The EIU) is the business–to–business arm of The Economist Group, which publishes The Economist newspaper. As the world's leading provider of country intelligence, The EIU helps executives make better business decisions by providing timely, reliable and impartial analysis on worldwide market trends and business strategies.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and delivery of our online marketing efforts. A keen customer and data champion, this person will enhance our website and e-commerce promotion as well as our support the Digital Marketing Manager in lead acquisition and nurturing.
The successful candidate will implement and optimize our search marketing and paid social strategy including our programmatic and retargeting plans, as well as leveraging customer insight to improve conversions on The EIU’s various web properties.
In this role you will be expected to:
• Run pay-per-click (PPC) and paid social campaigns to increase lead acquisition and nurturing.
• Improve the organic performance of The EIU’s digital properties; including inbound links, search terms and on-page optimization
• Create and implement an effective programmatic and retargeting strategy to boost brand awareness and traffic.
• Update and promote our content campaigns on EIU.com and EIU Store.
• Help to define and manage the test and learn roadmap, leveraging customer insights to develop hypotheses for improving on-site personalization and A/B testing campaigns.
• Support the Digital Marketing Manager in new digital initiatives and launches including social media management.
Experience, skills and professional attributes
To succeed in the role you must have:
• Relevant experience in B2B marketing with a focus on lead acquisition and nurturing
• SEO and PPC experience, including implementation and optimisation
• Ability to analyse and interpret data and analytics
• Understanding of attribution modelling and cross device targeting
• CMS and Google Console experience
You will be able to demonstrate:
• A customer champion mindset with a keen interest in digital marketing practices, including user experience
• Strong understanding of a ‘funnel-based’ approach to marketing
• Excellent organisational abilities and ability to meet multiple deadlines
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please submit your CV with a covering note identifying why you feel you would be a great addition to the team along with your salary expectations.
In return, we provide a supportive and progressive environment with a wide range of opportunities for you to grow both personally and professionally.
The Economist Group values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.