6 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
The Digital Team sits within our Commercial Group and is responsible for Digital Marketing, eCommerce across Sky.com, long-term Digital strategy and development across Sky’s online estates. Generating high volume, quality traffic to Sky’s website and ensuring strong conversion off the back of a great online customer experience is paramount.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme. There’s a range of other benefits to help you make valuable tax and national insurance savings too.
Your key responsibilities:
- You will work alongside the Marketing Manager to develop and deliver effective campaign creative across all media.
- Support the Marketing Manager on creating and delivering a Marketing plan for both IAF, FAFE and Basket campaigns across all Routes to Market including: email, online site assets, display, Direct Mail, DRTV, Inserts, Social media campaigns.
- Optimise and develop test and learn plans on all media
- Understand the segmentation of customer base for targeting purposes
- Work with various in house and external agencies and hold weekly meetings
- Ensure deliverables are on time, within budget and on brief and feedback is given where required.
- Build collaborative relationships with internal comms, legal, brand, content teams, product teams and senior stakeholders to achieve full creative sign off.
- Explore new routes to market or opportunities across the business.
- Good attention to detail
- Strong Excel and reporting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with senior stakeholders and leadership teams
- Strong presentation skills
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
- Used to working in a sales driven culture
- Used to working with agencies overseeing creative from brief to final launch stages
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in Better