2 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive
£Competitive Salary Inc Bonus and Benefits
Travis Perkins plc have brand new and exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team.
If you can see the possibilities of working on a market-leading portfolio, come and realise your potential with a company built on great people and the very best products.
This role is pivotal in ensuring that the business can provide product and technical information, to our customer as and when they request data. It is vital that a central repository of product information is developed, maintained and enhanced to ensure that Travis Perkins plc are at the forefront of Plumbing & Heating distribution.
The role will encompass digital marketing, Product information Management (PIM), CRM Management, data control, Email Marketing Management and development.
Key accountabilities include.
* Responsibility for compiling & building a database in order for it to be used to develop a Product information management system (PIM)
* Responsibility for contacting suppliers to request and maintain product information – gathering product content (Videos, literature, technical specification documents, user guides etc)
* Ability to analyse web data and to provide reports to understand performance, web usage and customer journeys using Google analytics and bespoke information
* Holding confident ability in researching and proposing web development opportunities and to implement these measures
* Demonstrating proven Project management skills to ensure that programmes are delivered on time and within budget in line with business requirements
* Responsible for the collation and management of data for use with Customers
* CRM/ Database Management and development
* Potential to develop e-mail marketing to automate campaigns and organise programmes
It would be great if you had.
* Qualified to degree level.
* Experience in a Digital Marketing Role, dealing with CRM and CMS
* Experience with Google Analytics and Social Media Marketing
* Ability to Multi Task and juggle multiple projects
* Strong Communication Skills
* Commercial Acumen
* Strong self Motivating skills and tenacity.
F&P Wholesale are committed to simply deliver more for our customers, supplying a wide range and depth of product through our regional distribution centres, delivered locally by F&P drivers and supported by our regional sales offices. Together with Primaflow and Connections, F&P Wholesale are the UK’s largest plumbing, heating and bathroom wholesaler, supplying 8,000 customers over 20,000 products. Offering independent merchants and retailers a one stop shop, next day delivery service solution to support their business.
We are part of Travis Perkins plc who are the UK leader in the building materials and home
improvement markets. Recognised as one of Britain’s Top Employers since 2010, we offer our employees access to extensive career opportunities across 20+ leading businesses. We operate out of more than 2,000 outlets nationwide and have over 28,000 colleagues. Our strong family values and Cornerstones lie at the heart of the success of our journey - from family business to forward thinking plc.