Digital Marketing ExecutiveManchester20-25k
- Fast growing SME in the IT / Tech sector
- 50% growth in past 12 months
- Moving to Media City
We are looking for an energetic digitally focused marketer who is motivated, creative and looking to take the next step in their career and become part of an exciting, fast-growing B2B tech organisation.
This role will encompass the full marketing mix and will see you working closely with the Marketing Manager to support, devise and execute marketing campaigns and day to day activity across the business, in line with the wider company strategy, marketing plan, activity calendar and budget.
The core elements of the role will include the creation and delivery of content across various channels including; websites, social media accounts, email communications and print advertising to enhance stakeholder engagement, build brand awareness, increase lead generation and generate new business opportunities.
Managing three brands you will be busy working alongside the different teams equally, ensuring that each of the digital marketing strategies play an integral part throughout the company. A critical part of the role is to ensure the right message is being delivered to key stakeholders in line with the business's overall vision and branding, whilst maintaining consistency across design, branding and imagery.
The Digital Marketing Executive will form a vital part of the Marketing team. Furthermore, with personal development and progression available, you'll regularly be encouraged to contribute fresh innovative ideas to advance the company's core objectives, with a structured career path for the right person into a Senior Marketing role. Key responsibilities:
- Creation of optimised content for marketing collateral including, websites, social media and email campaigns, ensuring that all digital communication is creative and engaging
- Update and maintain company websites
- Collaborate and assist with executive of social media strategies
- Create and execute marketing campaigns to external and internal stakeholders
- Produce and maintain marketing materials, graphics and literature
- Assist in the production of campaign reports to measure the effectiveness, using sales and marketing metrics
- Provide support for marketing events and exhibitions
- External marketing supplier management
- Provide marketing support to all departments as required
- Update and maintain CRM, SharePoint and other databases
You will be an ambitious digital marketer, with an understanding of branding, social, digital marketing and content marketing, along with being team orientated and customer focused. You will have a good understanding of marketing principles and commercial awareness.
The experience you have in Digital Marketing will be key to being autonomous, part of the decision making process and taking ownership of marketing activities. Key Skills Required:
- Have at least 2 years Marketing experience
- Educated to degree level. (Marketing or CIM qualifications would be advantageous)
- Experience of working in a B2B environment
- Have demonstrable success in creating engaging content
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience with managing websites and CRM systems
- Successful use of all social media applications
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work autonomously
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Knowledge of PPC, SEO and SEM activities
Experience of software packages such as Google AdWords & Analytics, LinkedIn, WordPress and Salesforce and marketing automation programmes.