3 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive
Do you want to become part of a growing, award-winning retail technology company? It's their people that shape their future. They are looking for a sociable, confident and enthusiastic Digital Executive to join their busy Marketing Team, working with a client base of well-known fashion retailers.
Where will you be working?
You will be based in their Head Office in Nottingham City Centre with frequent travel and attendance at Marketing events and exhibitions.
What will you be asked to do?
The purpose of this role is to drive forward the digital marketing activities and deliver results that meet lead generation targets. The person in this role needs to ensure that they are optimised in all website content, video production, ecampaigns, and graphic design work. You will be managing digital agencies and working with them on SEO, website and graphic design.
As well as developing video content you will be optimising the website to ensure it is found in search engines for all key phrases. You will need to manage both organic and paid search in Pay Per Click, and Social Media advertising such as Twitter and LinkedIn.
You will be working closely with the Sales team to develop sales collateral in case studies and proposal material. You will also be creating content using PowerPoint and infographics.
This is an exciting role for a Digital Marketing Executive who really likes to get involved.
Is this the role for me?
If you can answer "Yes" to the following, this role shall be of interest to you:
- Strong background in digital marketing.
- A passion for technology and the Retail and Hospitality sectors.
- Ideally educated to degree level with preferred studies in Marketing or a business-related degree.
- Innovative, ready to continuously develop new marketing ideas and concepts, and then implement using own initiative.
- Experience of any of the following: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Wordpress, and iMovie.
- Experience of working with Campaign Monitor or Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Twitter and LinkedIn paid marketing.
- Proven experience of lead management and reporting.
- Excellent attention to detail for both proofreading and design
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
8 days ago
only 24 hours until close
4 days ago
only 22 days until close