Digital Marketing Executive
Their focus on clients has endured since their origins in 1792, a heritage that has helped to make them one of the UK’s leading wealth management firms. Having retained the long-term advantages of being independently owned, their interests lie with you and not others. Building their business on experience and quality service, there are now more than 800 of them working across over 20 locations in the UK.
They take on each client’s financial goals and work with them to realise these, applying technological expertise and deep market insight, founded on genuine personal relationships. Working with individual investors, charity and pension trustees, financial advisers and institutions, they have created financial security for many tens of thousands of people, and currently manage and administer in excess of £24 billion.
Position: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: 55 Bishopsgate, London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to help drive brand awareness and growth for our client via digital. The Digital Marketing Executive is a new role within the company which requires an ambitious and strategic-minded individual who is looking for a new challenge to make a role their own.
- Work with the Marketing team to deliver a comprehensive digital marketing strategy that supports the overall Marketing and Communications plans
- Manage the day-to-day running and optimisation of their website content with a strong focus on SEO performance
- Support in the execution of digital marketing campaigns to generate new enquiries utilising PPC and SEM tactics
- Support with the execution and reporting of email campaigns
- Create, own and execute the new Google Firebase outreach in-App campaigns
- Maintain efficient mechanisms for version control and the regulatory and legal compliance of content
- Maintaining brand consistency – both in terms of design and tone of voice - across all forms of communication
- Educated to degree or equivalent level in marketing, communications, public relations, media, advertising or another related field
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing gained in a Financial Services or Digital organisation
- Must have previous SEO experience
- Proven experience of planning, executing and reporting on campaigns
- Demonstrate a passion for digital experiences, new technologies and trends
- Must have excellent written and verbal English language skills and be comfortable working with individuals at all levels across the group
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills, including analysing and reporting on the success of campaigns, presenting recommendations
You may have experience of the following: Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager Social Media, Social Media Advertising, Website Management, Digital Marketing Executive, eMarketing, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Officer, Marketing Officer, CRO, Conversion Rate Optimisation, etc.