8 days ago
Starting salary from: Glasgow £23,590 and Cobham £
Category: Digital Marketing Jobs
Digital Marketing Executive
Cobham, Glasgow Map & Directions
Marketing & Communications
Marketing and Communications
Starting salary from: Glasgow £23,590 and Cobham £28,070. Dependent upon skills and experience
20 December 2018
Are you digitally savvy and ready to accelerate your career with a Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Company to work for 2018?
If so, we have a rare opportunity for you to join AXA as a Digital Marketing Executive.
In this integral role, you’ll support the Digital Marketing Manager across multiple acquisition channels for AXA Direct including paid search for AXA Commercial Direct.
This is fantastic opportunity to support marketing channels across all digital platforms. Your work will directly impact our growth and the future of AXA Insurance at an exciting time for the company.
In this role, you’ll manage and challenge our partners to continuously deliver improved returns on our acquisition media spend.
We’re looking for someone who can leverage data to deliver a more effective paid search channel for AXA Commercial Direct. This includes planning future budgets, testing and implementing ad copy and working with the wider team to test and implement landing page improvements.
Although not essential, it would be advantageous if you had experience of managing paid search accounts and a good understanding of Google AdWords.
You can be based at either our Glasgow or Cobham office and a small amount of travel between both offices and London may be required.
Salary is dependent upon skills, experience and location. Starting salary in Cobham is from £28,070. For Glasgow, starting salary is from £23,590.
Sound interesting? Read on!
In this exciting role, you'll
* Manage and challenge our partners to continuously deliver improved returns on our acquisition media spend, looking for new and innovative ways to acquire new customers
* Support the Digital Marketing Manager in the delivery and performance of the other key acquisition channels, including affiliates, programmatic display and paid social
* Collaborate with the wider marketing team to share leads between the acquisition & engagement channels, ensuring that all site traffic is retargeted across all channels.
* Work closely with the Customer Analytics team to create and deliver a roadmap of improvements for the paid search channel, demonstrating improvements and reporting on performance.
* Analyse data to improve various acquisition channel performance, powered by data driven attribution for the purpose of enhancing the marketing department’s efforts.
* Feed into the monthly marketing attribution reports, including the monthly business review, providing meaningful insight, and a deep understanding of the factors contributing to the performance
What we can offer you
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater. Here’s a small selection of our current benefits:
* 25 days holiday entitlement, gradually increasing to 28 days on your 5th year of service.
Annual Bonus Scheme.
* Discount at over 400+ high street retailers, websites and restaurants including Argos, Debenhams and Pizza Express.
* Interest free loan scheme to help you buy season tickets.
* Flexible benefits package. This includes the option to buy extra holidays, bikes for work, childcare vouchers, discount on all AXA. Insurance products including breakdown down cover, home appliance cover, dental and healthcare etc.
* A wide range of training courses.
* Flexible pension scheme.
* A full and comprehensive induction programme followed by on-going structured personal development plan.
Who are we looking for?
Experience working with DoubleClick to manage paid media, Experience managing media agencies and other external stakeholders.
Confidence in planning and managing paid search budgets
Operational knowledge of GoogleAds, SearchAds360, Bing and Google Analytics.
Confidence in pulling Google Analytics reports autonomously to fulfil ad-hoc stakeholder requests.
Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
High level of customer focus and understanding of customer needs.
Self-motivated and positive can-do attitude.
Ability to develop strong working relationships.
A strong team player.
AXA General Insurance
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, the number one global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA Insurance businesses employ over 5,500 in a network of offices across the UK. Our expert teams care for a huge range of customers, helping them protect their cars, homes and businesses against life’s uncertainties. Whether bought directly, through brokers or through a number of corporate partners, our market-leading products are trusted by millions.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer