Are you a creative thinker with innovative marketing communications ideas? Do you have experience of either Photoshop/Illustrator/Dreamweaver and thrive on challenges with an ability to develop new approaches? We are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive for our client based in Oxfordshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing digital marketing team.
* Execute the agreed marketing plan for the financial year in the required timescales and within the annual budget to deliver the agreed marketing objectives
* Direct marketing activities including development of all aspects of the company's website including content creation for news section
* Central point for managing AdWords, SEO, data analysis & ROI on the company's website
* Create and deliver monthly email campaigns in conjunction with the monthly sales plan
* Work with external agencies and contribute to design of physical materials for digital and print
* Plan and support for exhibitions to meet event objectives - creatives, products, resources.
* Development of promotional activity to provide value and lead generation for the joint marketing plans with our strategic partners.
The Ideal Candidate
* Bachelor's Degree in sales, marketing, business or related engineering field is highly desirable.
* Ability to work tactically and to adapt to ever-changing priorities
* Proficiency in project management methodologies.
* Passion for data, reporting, analysis and systems.
* Advanced Excel, data modelling and analysis skills.
* Proven track record in budget management and tracking
* Proven track record with B2B marketing metrics and managing day-to-day projects.
* Familiarity with other marketing tools Google analytics, adwords, remarketing, etc.
* Excellent salary + Bonus
* 25 days holiday
* 37.5 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
* Opportunities to grow and develop
If you have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna on.