5 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a multi-disciplined Digital Marketing Executive at a leading, Brighton based digital marketing agency. You’ll be part of our experienced, collaborative client delivery team and work to devise and implement digital strategies for a wide variety of clients in the travel, cosmetics and consumer markets. The ideal candidate will be someone who loves to stay on top of industry trends and developments and share their knowledge with others in the team. There are some great opportunities to contribute to our blog and podcast series.
We’re looking for a confident, sociable person with proven experience in all aspects of digital marketing but especially Content Marketing and SEO. Technical SEO experience would be a huge plus! A large part of this role will be copywriting and so adaptability, ability to switch between different tones of voice and attention to detail are absolutely vital.
Our dream Digital Marketing Executive would be proactive, driven and able to successfully work on multiple tasks for our varied clients at the same time as well as being time efficient and able to work to deadlines.
Importantly though, we want someone who will be part of our team in and outside of the office. We love to socialise and it’s important we bring a new recruit on board who’s keen to add to a positive agency culture, has a strong ‘can-do’ attitude and doesn’t mind a few 80’s bangers on the office Sonos!
If you want to work for a leading agency with an exciting client base and are looking for an opportunity to be part of a friendly, fun and driven team then this role presents a great opportunity for your career in Digital, right in the heart of our beloved Brighton.
* Conduct PR & outreach to bloggers, media outlets & companies in order to acquire suitable coverage for a range of clients
* Devising, communicating and executing content & outreach campaigns for SiteVisibility clients
* Reporting to account managers, client delivery team & clients on performance and areas for improvements
* Delivery of a range of digital marketing tasks for a range of clients with support and advice from Account Management, Content and Technical teams
* Document support including PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and Word documents
* Conducting content audits with recommendations and insights
* Audience and competitor research covering keywords, backlinks and content
* Support with our industry events such as BrightonSEO
* Contributing to our agency marketing including blogs, guides and podcasts
* Supporting sales pitches
* An interest/passion for Digital Marketing
* Excellent communication skills with spoken and written English
* Self-motivated with ability to use own initiative, manage time and work to deadlines
* Proven experience in copywriting and content optimisation for SEO purposes
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Excellent working knowledge of social media platforms
* Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice
* Excellent knowledge of Google Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets etc
* Good knowledge of digital marketing
* Experience in using SEO tools
* Good knowledge of Google Analytics
* Excellent written English
* Ability to view the whole picture for clients and avoid working in silo
* Ability to look beyond the piece of work in hand to see its full potential and impact
* A second language is highly beneficial
* Creating and interpreting site crawls
* Onsite Technical SEO recommendations
* Knowledge of reporting & analysis tools including Google Analytics, Search Console & social media tools
How To Apply
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations via the link below.