3 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive
Job Number: 18307
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Digital Marketing Executive
At Dixons Carphone, we are moving towards a future where Marketing is designed around a specific group of customers. We call this approach Audience Led Marketing, where at the heart of every campaign there is a specific, addressable audience. In order to deliver towards this mission we needed to be more collaborative, more aligned, more principled and more data-driven.
The Digital Marketing Executive, and wider campaign management team, is the bridge between the Campaign Owner and across activation channels. They are responsible for ensuring that the campaign is meeting the campaign owners’ needs and working with all the key functions that go into creating the company’s campaign output. They ensure that the campaign meets the needs of the target audience, is delivered within budget and measured against objectives. They are constantly solving problems, managing internal and external communications, and driving campaigns to completion.
* Manage the brief, execution and measurement of marketing campaigns
* Turn strategic briefs from campaign owners into clear marketing plans, where required, support the campaign owner with drafting strategic briefs
* Co-ordinating planning and execution with activation channels and external agencies, review against objectives
* Manage stakeholders (internal and external) across functions to deliver the most effective output for the campaign
* Ensure that campaign deadlines and budgets are met, communicating and seeking approval of any changes
* Stay current with marketing trends and emerging opportunities
* Input into scoping audience identification and mapping messaging across the customer journey, where required
* Entrepreneurial spirit
* Strong organisational and project management skills, can work to deadlines and under pressure without compromising on quality
* Proven experience in Project/Product/Business Analyst role in a fast-paced and high growth environment, ideally in retail
* Experience of tools such as Microsoft team, Power BI, Excel, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and Microsoft PowerPoint is desirable
* Understanding of a range of Project Management methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, etc)
* Strong stakeholder management and relationship building abilities
* Understanding of commercial concepts and marketing concepts (digital and non digital)
* Be an effective communicator (both verbally and written), strong meeting facilitation and presentation skills
* Strong numerical and analytical skills to review data and provide recommendations/actions plans to deliver objectives
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.