22 days ago
Central Services - Marketing
Competitive financial package plus benefits
Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Working in the Marketing team and reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll help manage our B2C marketing channels to attract, excite and engage young tech apprentices aged 16-25. You’ll produce sparkling written content, generate high-quality leads and help boost awareness of the QA brand among our key audiences.
This is a new position, and you’ll have a big part in shaping it going forward – we’re looking for someone who can take our marketing strategy to the next level and really run with it. And as a Top 250 company, we offer lots of room to grow!
In your role, you will:
* Take ownership of marketing projects
* Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to optimise our advertising channels and PPC strategy (Google, Facebook Ads, Instagram)
* Proactively drive, prepare and write content and communications (including blogs, social media posts, press releases, presentations, email campaigns, slide decks, advertorials and editorials)
* Manage website content, create landing pages and report on our website performance
* Plan and manage our various social media accounts and identify strategies and opportunities to drive conversion and retention through social media
* Help build engagement within the QA alumni community by organising events; maintaining existing relationships with alumni and current apprentices and cultivating new ones
* Monitor, analyse and report on online KPIs and campaign ROI
* Pitch in with enthusiasm to support the wider Marketing team – you might be asked to provide support at events or other tasks as needed
While you’ll be based in London, you’ll be part of a diverse Marketing team spread across London, Swindon and Slough offices. You’ll work most closely with the Digital Marketing Manager on the B2C (candidate) side, but you’ll also be working with our graphic designers and sales/recruitment team to complete marketing projects successfully and on time.
Financial package and benefits
We’re offering a competitive base salary (dependent on experience), private pension, 25 days’ holiday, two days paid charity work each year for a charity of your choice, three days of additional training from our very own QA course selection (1,200 courses to be precise!), and a cycle to work scheme.
What skills/experience are we looking for?
* A degree level qualification in digital marketing or 2+ years of commercial digital marketing experience
* Experience of Google AdWords and/or other SEO tools
* Strong copywriting and communication skills with keen attention to detail and the flexibility to write for a range of formats and audiences
* Can demonstrate success in digital marketing, planning and analytics
* Can demonstrate experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments
* Strong computing and digital skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Adobe Suite experience desirable)
* A proactive self-starter who works well independently
If you think you have what it takes and have the relevant experience, skills and qualifications, please get in touch! We’d love to have you on the team.
About QA Apprenticeships
QA Apprenticeships is the UK’s leading provider of IT, tech and digital apprenticeships and the first tech apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding. Through our focus on high-quality training, hands-on experience and up-to-date, in-demand skills, we’ve helped more than 25,000 apprentices transform their lives and careers.
QA has helped more than 25,000 apprentices transform their lives and careers. We’re always looking for new ways to spread the word about the power of apprenticeships – just this year, we’ve launched UK’s first alumni community for apprentices, created a podcast series on future-proof careers and brought down the House (of Parliament!) with a massive apprenticeships event. We’re now looking to expand our digital marketing team – and that’s where you come in.
How to apply
When you’ve found the role you want, click the ‘Apply’ button to open the application form. We’ll ask you to upload your CV, and to enter some personal information and provide additional supporting information depending on the role. Remember, this is your time to shine, so please ensure that anything you would like us to be aware of is included in your application. Once you’ve applied, you will be sent a password to your own private account area where you’re able to keep track of the current status of your application(s), as well as read all of the previous email communications, and action requests that have been sent to you.
Once we’ve reviewed your application, a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with an update on your application. If your application is being progressed, a telephone interview will be scheduled with the Talent Acquisition team to discuss the opportunity, your skills and experience – this is also a great time for you to ask any questions that are important to you. The next stage of the process will then vary depending on the role, division or level you’re applying for, however this may involve 2-3 stages, including technical, HR or competency questions, or might ask you to complete an online work-style assessment as part of your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will explain exactly what the interview and assessment process will be.
If you’re successful and an offer is made to you, we will make the verbal offer and work with you to agree a provisional start date. Your Talent Acquisition Consultant will keep in touch with you, and answer any questions you have. They’ll also support you with any steps involved to confirm your offer. The formal offer paperwork will be sent to you by our People Team, along with any requests for any additional information required.
We take professional and/or educational reference checks on all of our employees so you will be asked to provide this information when returning your contract. For these checks, we do allow people to start with us whilst the checks are in process, however please do note that employment with QA is based on satisfactory references.
For some roles within the business, we also carry out additional checks such as DBS or DV Clearance, depending on the role or division you will be working in (it will be made clear at the beginning of the recruitment process if additional checks will be part of the offer for the role you’re applying for) – for some of these additional checks, it is important that these are completed prior to you joining QA.
Welcome to QA! Prior to joining you should have all the information you need to get started on day one and are likely to have a 'Buddy' assigned to you who will help and guide you during your first few weeks here. Your line manager will develop a personal induction plan for you, as well as ensuring that you also go through the company induction so you have a full understanding not just of your role but also of QA as a whole.