3 months ago
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus, Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Assurance, Team Socials and more
This is a great opportunity, for someone who thinks technically and is used to managing campaigns, to join a growing and exciting company that works with household names in the digital world.
This role is a problem solving Digital Marketing role, where there's a real tangible opportunity to make a difference.
They are looking for somebody who:
- Is comfortable using modern marketing systems (Wordpress, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Ads etc.).
- Is able to think about how to get the most out of engineering a marketing campaign using different strings and things.
- Is interested in this area of marketing, data, and an interest in data reporting.
- Has 1-2 years' experience in a similar marketing role and have some formal marketing training.
You'll have the opportunity to work within a small and growing Marketing team maintaining and improving the company website, (so a strong knowledge of HTML will be very beneficial). This role will be centred on implementing an inbound marketing framework with a strong focus on technical marketing skills. The primary focus for the department is lead generation and increasing sales revenue through effective marketing.
It is an analytical role and problem solving / innovation will be core to improving, iterating and succeeding.
Duties and Responsibilities
- PPC campaigns - with a small budget make improvements to PPC campaigns with a focus on lead generation.
- SEO performance - Continuous monitoring and improvement of SEO performance. Understanding the business focus and optimising their keyword strategy accordingly.
- Data management - Ongoing maintenance of data within their CRM, ensuring integrity is maintained and managed by the wider team.
- Video Production and delivery - working with the rest of the marketing team and external agencies create, edit and produce promotional videos.
- HubSpot (marketing automation) setup - Blog posts / Landing pages / Lead flows / Forms / Emails / CTAs / Campaigns / Workflows.
- Market research - develop and deliver a comprehensive market research approach using research to help with business insight / development, and also help create new marketing content.
- Maintaining relationships with external agencies - Video, Data, lead generation, analytics / PPC.
29 days ago
only 20 hours until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close