Digital Marketing Executive – £20,000 to £24,000 p/a DOE – Bournemouth, UK
We are looking for a talented and experienced Digital Marketing Executive to administer our multiple luxury travel brand social media accounts and email marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for developing a social media strategy, creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers, managing our company image in a way that will achieve company growth, enhance reputation and increase brand awareness. This is a truly exciting time to join us in our growth!
The key responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and executing a social media strategy for the company brands
- Managing all social media promotion channels including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn; producing high quality content, increasing followers, and engaging with social media users and respond to any mentions
- Understanding our client audience in order to develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target client base
- Producing social media performance reports; planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media; and presenting these to the Directors on a regular basis
- Producing regular email campaigns, creating and executing email marketing across different specialist travel brands including luxury ski, villa and alpine summer holidays
- Ensuring all content is written in an engaging and accessible way for the relevant audience, and is consistent in terms of tone of voice, style and key messaging across all media
- Liaising with media and digital PR requests for imagery, information and article requests
- Working on website copywriting projects, researching and editing content across all websites with a strong focus on SEO benefit; and linking building projects in line with SEO strategy
- Researching current marketing trends and keep up to date with the latest ideas and industry competitors in email marketing, social media and content marketing
- Supporting and complying with the company data protection policy
Blue Skies Lifestyle Ltd are an online luxury holiday agency, featuring the industry leading websites ‘Ski In Luxury’, ‘Ultimate Luxury Chalets’ which are both focused on the best luxury catered and self catered chalets to rent for winter ski holidays, and ‘Alps In Luxury’ focusing on the best summer chalet rentals in the Alps. Established in 2005, the company reputation and success goes from strength to strength, and is widely regarded amongst the best luxury ski agents in the World.
The key skills and qualities of a Digital Marketing Executive:
- A love for travel, particularly skiing and the mountains
- Experience in social media platform management in a business environment, and social media scheduling and analysis tools, such as Hootsuite or similar
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of SEO
- Experience in producing email campaigns and using mailshot software
- Creative flair with the ability to demonstrate it, as well as Adobe Creative Suite skills (particularly Photoshop and InDesign)
- Exemplary verbal and written English and communication skills
- Experience in writing content for multiple mediums including social media, press releases, blogs and newsletters
Handling press requests and writing copy; Google analytics; and a degree in a marketing/travel/tourism/related field and/or second language skills is desirable.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.