3 months ago
Becoming a Digital Marketing Executive with FERA Science Ltd:
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly organised and motivated team player who wants to learn more about the exciting, fast-paced world of digital marketing. This is an exciting, flexible role that will see you gain experience by working in multiple disciplines such as content creation, digital marketing campaigns, SEO, PPC, social media, events and more.
We’re a transforming business and are looking for someone who is ambitious and excited by the prospect of building something new and can help us to grow our digital proposition and revenue growth. The main purpose of this position is to assist in developing and executing Fera Science’s digital campaigns, alongside designing, maintaining and developing content for our web platforms.
This role sits within the Marketing team and its primary role is to provide strategic and corporate marketing expertise and support to the wider business.
Working closely with the executive and senior management teams, broader business and external agencies, this team are responsible for improving the marketing strategy, optimisation of the corporate digital estate and to provide experience to raise the brand profile and drive improved performance.
This role will provide digital marketing expertise to shape our digital presence and increase online lead and revenue generation. You will work across a full digital marketing mix.
To succeed in the role you need to be highly analytical and be able to deep dive into campaign performance, be an excellent communicator, have a never rest attitude, and show a true desire to improve all aspects of our digital marketing collateral. You need to be a team player, therefore interpersonal skills are critical. You will engage with many different stakeholders with a range of insight and knowledge – this is a business in transformation and how you take your stakeholders with you on this journey will be crucial to achieving success.
What you will do:
* Develop emails & dedicated landing pages to drive lead generation
* Assisting in maintaining and optimising company external and internal websites including writing and uploading content and images and creating new pages
* Assist in the development of digital assets like online brochures, leaflets, eBooks, whitepapers for lead generation
* Assist in developing and managing cross-channel digital marketing campaigns
* Assist in delivering Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) best practices across all web assets
* Maintain and develop webpages and online content
* Identify improvements to campaigns and overall strategy as part of the planning process
Your experience will include:
* Good content writing skills
* Experience of developing and creating email campaigns (knowledge of Mailchimp would be an advantage)
* Experience of planning, creating and distributing content across social media platforms
* Good working knowledge of GA (google analytics) & reporting tools
* Web CMS (content management systems) - knowledge of Magento, WordPress & Drupal would be an advantage
* MS Office/Windows – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint
* Adobe Cloud – e.g. Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
* Clear, confident and expressive written style
* Excellent organisational skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* A passion for all things marketing and an interest in the wider technology industry
* Some experience of Google AdWords and/or Bing
* Some knowledge of HTML would be an advantage
* Some knowledge of current SEO best practices would be an advantage
* Solid strategic campaign management experience and organisational skills including the ability to set and drive requirements across multiple functional areas
* Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science is highly preferable
About FERA Science Ltd
Fera is a joint venture partnership between Capita and Defra, working proactively to improve global food security, sustainability and safety. As a national and international centre of excellence for interdisciplinary investigation and problem solving, we work on plant and bee health, crop protection, sustainable agriculture, food and feed quality and chemical safety in the environment. Join our ambitious team here and you’ll help respond to the most pressing challenges in the industry.
Capita Plc are the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customer’s needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday rising with length of service, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts. At our York office, you will also benefit from a subsidised onsite gym, canteen, free parking, and a nursery facility.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact email@example.com for guidance and a full job description.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |