4 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Making bold decisions is a big part of our history – and with talented people like you on board, we’re confident it’s going to be a big part of our future. NOW TV is our exciting internet TV that’s revolutionising the sector with a bold approach, fresh ideas and the latest technologies. We’re transforming the way our customers view content by making Sky Movies, Entertainment and Sports available across a range of devices.
As a valued member of Sky, you’ll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and 25 days paid annual leave.
Your key responsibilities:
- Assist the Digital team to plan and brief integrated marketing plans for all NOW TV products to drive acquisition and winback across a mix of digital marketing channels and email.
- Influence the channel strategies, to continually optimise traffic to site, conversion, sales targets and media CPA efficiency. There is scope to have more autonomy in driving the channel strategies including exploring new opportunities for innovation and pushing the boundaries.
- Brief creative agencies to develop and deliver integrated, insight-driven and effective creative campaigns for their media channels. The candidate will need to be able to plan and manage campaign plans to ensure all creative executions are delivered on time with appropriate stakeholder engagement, within a managed budget, and driving towards agreed KPIs.
- Understand and insight, from audience research as well as previous campaigns and the current marketing landscape, to respond to the needs of our audience and the media environment to ensure campaigns deliver agreed KPIs.
- Report on results and provide insight and recommendations on actions to continuously improve what we are doing.
- Planning, delivering, optimising and reporting on email marketing campaigns to win back customers on to the service after leaving.
- Work closely with our product and eCommerce teams to understand how online conversion can be improved.
- Experience in delivering any small sized marketing campaign
- Experience in using email tools
- Able to manage & influence internal & external stakeholders
- Comfortable with presenting information either verbally or via PowerPoint
- Ability to use simple formulas in Excel
- Ability to explain the marketing mix and types of media
- Any digital marketing knowledge
- Understanding of data segmentation
- Understanding of creative development
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in Better