9 months ago
Amazon Web Services is seeking a talented, self-directed digital marketing insights & analytics specialist to work in our in-house digital marketing production team, supporting Europe Middle East and Africa region (EMEA) and our EMEA Marketing Operations team. This position will help enable our EMEA field and partner marketing teams to deliver more consistent, scalable digital marketing communications and campaigns to customers and drive the Amazon Web Services’ (AWS) cloud computing business. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
As a digital marketing insights & analytics specialist, you will be responsible for working with field marketing teams to provide insights into performance of the AWS EMEA digital marketing strategy. You will be responsible for analysing regional campaigns, digital presence across social media platforms and digital events communications, and providing actionable insights to our teams across EMEA. You will work closely with the field marketing teams across the EMEA region to optimise marketing initiatives and campaigns that drive AWS awareness, readiness or help generate demand. You will also partner with marketing leaders to share practices with corporate teams or with other teams worldwide.
The right candidate is able to drive measurable business impact and has successful experience in results-driven digital marketing and partnering with internal teams to drive growth in new regions, as well as an unbridled passion for digital marketing technology, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
· Several years of experience in digital marketing and analytics. Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services preferred
· Demonstrated success in digital marketing, media planning, analytics and lead management, including tools such as Marketo, Tableau, Adobe Experience Manager, Salesforce.com
· Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments.
· Experience of operating and collaborating in a fast-paced, cross-functional, matrixed global organization.
· Understanding of AWS EMEA customer segments and their communication needs.
· Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously.
· Proven knowledge of industry tools preferred, such as SalesForce.com and Marketo.
· Fluency in English. Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
· A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results.
· Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
· Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget and deliver on time.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study. MBA preferred.