18 days ago
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace
research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to
advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson &
Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the
lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
DePuy Synthes Companies of
Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and
neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth
and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint
reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological,
cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of
inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health andwellbeing
of people around the world
DIGITAL MARKETING IT
Switzerland or Leeds, UK
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Medical
Devices Digital Marketing IT Lead for the Medical Device Global Marketing
Product Line. The primarily location is Solothurn, Switzerland or Leeds, UK and
may require up to potential 20% Domestic and International travel.
This individual will be primarily aligned with the Global Marketing
product line. They will work closely with business user groups, agency partners
and development team to translate business needs into clearly and easily
understood agile user stories to deliver capabilities/solutions/applications
that meet acceptance criteria.
* Agile User Requirements: Works with business
partners to identify/document/translate requirements for IT sprint cycles and
in a consumable format and terminology for developers (includes user stories,
acceptance criteria, wireframes). Explains to the business how requirements may
be implemented from a functional standpoint.
* Roadmap Generation: Develops a future data
roadmap for systems or capability areas within their area of
responsibility. Understands an IT system
or systems that the business partner group uses, maps out business processes to
serve as reference for development and IT support. Ability to represent/map needs of clusters
within scope of responsibility and represent any country-specific unique needs
(ex. driven by local regulations).
* Applies compliance requirements within scope
of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance
activities as required.
* Program Oversight: Report on the progress of
workstreams within scope of responsibility.
* EMEA Cluster product lead: Serve as subject
expert for EMEA cluster countries in scope, ensure successful delivery of
platforms and products within cluster and/or region. Partner with product/platform teams to
deliver commitments within scope of responsibility.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* BA/BS degree with a minimum of 6+ years of relevant
IT experience OR 4+ years with advanced/master’s degree or equivalent is
* Has current knowledge of industry and business
process trends related to Digital Marketing.
* Has domain knowledge of Marketing Function and
experience developing/configuring IT solutions for key processes within Digital
* Experience with Agile methodologies, including user
story creation, backlog prioritization, coordination with scrum teams and UAT
* Quickly learns business and complex processes, along
with ability to understand and work across multiple business domains in support
* Strong communication and critical thinking skills.
* Ability to partner with development teams.
* Experience implementing Web Sites, digital marketing
campaigns, social marketing campaigns, advanced analytics, eCommerce, digital
* Experience working with cross-regional/global IT and
* Must have excellent communication skills (written and
* Must be skilled in building strong cross-functional
* Experience with leading multi-company teams and
global efforts are preferred.
* Demonstrated ability for a rapid understanding of
business processes, and their technology implications.
* Knowledge of enterprise architecture and development
* Proven experience in best practices in: Digital
Marketing (Web, Digital Asset Management), eDetailing, Demand Forecasting,
Brand Management, Product Pricing, Channel Management, Marketing Innovation and
Marketing Insights/Analytics is preferred.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Leeds
Johnson & Johnson AG Switzerland (8550)