27 days ago
Digital Marketing Lead - Neuroscience
Location : High Wycombe
As a Digital Marketing Lead for Janssen you will perform a pivotal role across the marketing team to ensure that innovative digital strategies are consistently deployed and improved to maximize sales and profit of in-line brands, aligned to each product’s/indication’s agreed strategy
You will provide on-going marketing support to meet company targets and grow brand revenues whilst driving digital marketing initiatives specific to the brand(s).
Your responsibilities will include:
External Environment Scanning and Networking
* Meet with and build partnerships with key external stakeholders to develop insights on the NHS and external environment, including desk research, attend congresses etc.
* Develop relationships with Digital Opinion Leaders to drive brand and company advocacy, trust and transparency.
* Identify and develop partnership programs with DOLs/providers.
Strategy Development and direction (within therapy area)
* Use appropriate tools and cross functional inputs to produce situational analysis
* Contribute to building strategy by advising on current digital trends in conjunction with CVT leads
* Shape thinking on the digital implementation of targeting and segmentation strategies
* Work with specific brand managers to map disease pathway and value pools, developing digitally implemented services and solutions to improve outcomes with CVT lead support
Produce tactical business plan in collaboration with key stakeholders
* Commission market research through internal market research dept, where required.
* Analyze primary & secondary market research and business intelligence
* Lead workshop with CVT to brainstorm digital solutions and tactics, produce critical success factors and key tactics to achieve success
* Co-present tactical plan to CVT team and EPMs, where appropriate
* Use iConnect, Janssen Medical Cloud and other business tools to implement the brand plan and capture and use market information
* Communicate issues with key stakeholders via verbal and written communication and business meetings
Setting metrics and monitoring
* In addition to company benchmarks/metrics, define and monitor brand metrics around email permissions and specific digital marketing projects/customer journeys etc, taking appropriate action.
* Optimally manage the digital marketing budget to avoid under/over spend and phase spend effectively.
* Track digital market trends and propose appropriate actions to address issues
Partner with Marketing Forum to shape and influence digital strategies, plans and tactics across the business
* Network with PM’s in the Marketing Forum group to ensure alignment on digital strategies and tactics, share best practices, track progress and success
Collaborate with marketing and sales teams
* Produce clear digital direction for the Brand by sharing strategic & tactical plans for the Brand with Account Managers
* Communicate effectively and regularly with Account Management teams and Regional Business Managers via verbal and written communication and business meetings to inspire and motivate them, align their digital activities behind the plan and gain feedback
* Deliver digital promotional material to the Field Force, taking the lead on change management initiatives to evolve Field Force implementation of digital strategies
* Contribute to product training and conferences as subject matter expert
* Support the development and delivery of Medical congress customer campaign, providing ‘live’ content
Coordinate implementation of tactical plan via direct and indirect channels
* Develop and project manage digital sales and marketing initiatives by liaising with creative agencies/PR and other third party partners/providers
* Liaise with Med Affairs to ensure digital marketing activities and materials comply with current relevant guidelines
* Ensure digital elements of the campaign are fully integrated into a customer journey plan, with an optimal mix of tactics across multiple channels, identifying new and innovative channel strategies and tactics
* Manage digital agencies in conjunction with procurement to give best value for money
Qualifications/Essential Technical skills, knowledge and experience
* Strong project management track record
* Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
* Experience of pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)