6 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Making bold decisions is a big part of our history – and with talented people like you on board, we’re confident it’s going to be a big part of our future. NOW TV is our exciting internet TV that’s revolutionising the sector with a bold approach, fresh ideas and the latest technologies. We’re transforming the way our customers view content by making Sky Movies, Entertainment and Sports available across a range of devices.
As NOW TV are part of the Sky family, you’ll benefit from either: free Sky Q (one off payment required for installation) or a NOW TV premium package as well as an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
The role of the Digital Marketing Manager is to manage our paid social and email channels and creative development. This covers acquisition, winback (reinstates) and customer campaigns.
- Manage our agencies and strategic partners to deliver best in class marketing campaigns that deliver new customer growth, winback and customer cross sell
- Manage, support and grow the Digital Marketing Executive and graduate in their roles
- Support the Executive to build and execute plans and continually optimise traffic to site, conversion, sales targets and media CPA efficiency
- Present plans, results, and recommendations to senior management and the team
- Develop and lead campaign planning; working closely with other marketing channel owners (affiliates, programmatic, PPC and offline channels)
- Constantly seek out new opportunities and strategies across paid social and email that will enable growth andor efficiency
- Be responsible for the development of our creative assets, from creative inception through to production, across internal and external agencies
- Work alongside our internal advertising team to ensure creative development is integrated through-the-line and across brand and acquisition campaigns
- Manage our production budget
- Have previous experience in managing paid social andor email campaigns, ideally within an agency, client-side or media owner environment
- Have previous experience working alongside agencies to develop creative assets
- Have strong presentation skills and to be able to present ideas and strategy to Exec level
- Be capable of prioritising your busy workload to ensure that all targets are achieved through managing your team effectively to deliver results
- Thrive on ownership and accountability – and have a proven track record of acting on your own initiative to deliver change
- Experienced in managing and operating paid social and or email campaigns
- Experience working with agencies partners to develop creative assets
- Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better