7 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Our Digital team are responsible for all digital activity, Engagement, Watch, Trading, Support, News and Sports across Sky UK and ROI. They work closely with the business and TV programme stakeholders, to create a beautiful, simple and intelligent digital experience that’s highly personalised but delivered efficiently through data-driven automation. They establish clear and prioritised requirements; define and own the entire roadmap of the Digital estate; and interface with Design, UX and Technology Teams to deliver a step change in digital adoption by our customers and prospects.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities:
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be finding opportunities to cross sell and upsell TV bundles and mobile packages to our existing customer base via the MySky app, through the Interactive TV planner and through Live Chat. You will need to prioritise activity that will deliver the best results. Focussing on driving core customer experience and revenue to the business.
- Management and optimisation of the customer user-journeys from app to interactive including editorial, merchandising, offer testing, as well as securing promotional opportunities.
- Ensure testing plans are in place to achieve maximised results for campaigns.
- Develop testing and roll-out plans for messagecreative tests
- Work closely with other Sky teams to evaluate campaign performance and make recommendations for future testing.
- Analysis and reporting on performance using Adobe Analytics
- Internal and external stakeholder management (legal, brand, product teams, finance, e-experience, procurement, creative agencies) to ensure any new offers or creative are approved and launched in a timely and cost efficient manner.
- An energetic self-starter with strong on-line Marketing experience
- Good communicator with excellent attention to detail and experience of working in a fast moving environment with challenging deadlines.
- Flexible individual who can adapt positively to changes and new ideas
- Strong communication and influencing skills across all levels, both internally & externally
- Ability to analyse and evaluate performance of website and marketing activities, and action remedial activityoptimization.
- Significant experience in campaign management, planning & evaluating campaign performance, ideally gained in a fast moving & dynamic business environment
- Knowledge of subscription based acquisition marketing would be beneficial.
- Experience and knowledge of working within the entertainment industry or Mobile is not essential but a passion for entertainment and all things digital is a must.
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better