7 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Our Digital team are responsible for all digital activity, Engagement, Watch, Trading, Support, News and Sports across Sky UK and ROI. They work closely with the business and TV programme stakeholders, to create a beautiful, simple and intelligent digital experience that’s highly personalised but delivered efficiently through data-driven automation. They establish clear and prioritised requirements; define and own the entire roadmap of the Digital estate; and interface with Design, UX and Technology Teams to deliver a step change in digital adoption by our customers and prospects.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
As a member of the Display team within Digital Trading, you’ll help to drive new and existing customer sales and upgrades across all Sky Products. Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee the Digital Marketing laydown to ensure display and site are creatively aligned
- Develop the digital display creative strategy to ensure digital creative developed compliments the planned media activity and adheres to digital best-practise
- Supporting on the digital test-and-learn plan with optimisation being front of mind
- Work with product teams to ensure campaigns are aligned to maximise performance.
- Oversee and implement display creative across multiple products, ensuring you’re working with the internal media team.
- Understand what works within social channels, such as Facebook, and ensure this compliments other messages in market
- Report back weekly to key senior stakeholders and attend key meetings on performance of display activity.
- Be proactive in suggesting ideas to both creative and media teams, based on past performance or industry knowledge.
- Marketing professional with digital marketing experience, ideally within the display or email marketing field.
- The candidate should have a strong awareness of and interest in digital marketing.
- Experience in writing concise businessmarketing requirements into a language understood by our external media and creative agencies.
- Strong planning skills to develop and deliver high quality and innovative creative plans via our external agency.
- You’ll need a good creative eye to deliver best-in-class digital display creative for a premium entertainment brand.
- Strong organisational skills
- You’ll need good analytical skills and to be confident to present this to key stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Experience working with creative and production agencies.
- Some level of media planning experience would be preferable
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in Better