Better Placed are delighted to be working with a well established travel company based in Leeds with in a close commute of Wakefield, Harrogate and Bradford. Due to continued growth they're on the look out for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their friendly, sociable team.
This role sits within the Digital Marketing team and works very closely with the Head of Digital Marketing with on reporting line. You will be responsible for the acquisition across all of the five digital channels as well as planning multi-channel digital marketing campaigns.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Educated to a degree level
- Experience with CRO either leading or working as part of a team
- Experience of paid search campaign management including PPC, Display and GSP
- Must be analytical with experience of delivering reports and ensuring recommended actions
- Commercially minded and have a minimum of 3 years Digital Marketing Experience
- Plan multi-channel strategic campaigns across all digital channels
- Work with various budgets and report any overspend
- Be able to communicate between product and marketing teams to ensure a good consistent flow of information
- Help manage and monitor CRO programme and make sure tests are signed off, implemented correctly and ensure successful tests are carried out to the websites
- Oversee GTM implementation and monitoring across all digital campaigns
- Keep up to date and share best practice with the rest of the team
- Analyse campaign data and produce reports, ensuring all recommendations and resulting actions are identified and completed
This is a fantastic position and one that will definitely allow your career to catapult. If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please don't hesitate to send over your CV to email@example.com