Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is proud to be the largest water retailer in the UK. Their customers and their people are at the heart of everything they do.
The work environment is fast paced and as a new business change can happen quickly and often. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to building the success of a business by being agile to the demands of the role.
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire (Commutable from Crewe, Nantwich, Cheadle, Stafford, Congleton, Macclesfield and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 per annum
About the role:
They're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their marketing team with a proven track record of utilising industry best practices and innovation for lead generation, site performance and optimisation.
- Hold primary responsibility for optimising traffic flows to our clients website leveraging SEO, PPC, Display, Email and other online channels appropriately relative to the segmentation strategy
- Continually look to develop / improve the website performance through, customer friendly navigation and prompts, readability and impact, layout, look and feel and structure of the site and working to continually improve the homepage, promotional / engagement content and landing pages to deliver against varied segment KPIs
- Input and develop the digital strategy in support of customer retention and acquisition goals by the on-going optimisation of traffic flows and user journeys to drive valuable engagement actions and convertible leads
- Cross-sell of additional value-add products to relevant segments via the website must also be considered, alongside the engagement with Brokers and other 3rd parties that the business partners with.
- Manage social media activity and monitoring for Business Retail Marketing and devise a social media strategy across Marketing and Service to enhance their positioning, acquisition and retention while ensuring it is co-ordinated with the wider Domestic business
- Experienced in digital marketing preferably in a B2B environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively with a cross-functional team
- Bachelor’s degree and / or CIM / IDM qualified
- Experience with content management systems, particularly Kentico
- Extensive experience of PPC, SEO and Display for driving traffic and leads
- Conversion Rate Optimisation experience for both websites and paid campaign activity
- Experience of working directly with Web Developers
- Technical understanding websites, web functionality and online marketing channels
- Experience in A / B testing, using data and analytics to drive improved performance
- Experience of CRM systems, particularly Microsoft Dynamics and Click Dimensions
- Experience of email marketing and associated data and reporting
You may have experience of the following: Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager Social Media, Social Media Advertising, Website Management, Digital Marketing Executive, eMarketing, Online Marketing, Email Marketing, SEO, Search Engine Optimisation, Content Management, PPC, Pay per Click, CIM, IDM, Chartered Institute of Marketing, Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing, CRO, Conversion Rate Optimisation, etc