Digital Marketing Manager (full time)
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join the marketing team at King’s Worcester, Worcester’s leading independent school. This role joins an exciting new team in an exciting new chapter of change. Reporting into the Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the Digital Marketing Strategy.
The Digital Marketing Manager will join a team of 4 and will also be responsible for the management of the Digital Executive. You will join an energetic team with the purpose of ensuring digital communication and online brand awareness needs are met. You will be the driving force behind digital campaigns including web, SEO, SEM, social media, email and apps across the King’s School Foundation. Most importantly you will drive the growth of digital.
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate exceptional relationship management skills and the ability to run multiple projects. You will be a self-starter that wants the opportunity to make a difference, as you will be in a highly visible role within a dynamic growing school. Above all you will be an achiever, who is focused on delivering results and passionate to really make a difference.
Your key duties will include:
• Development of the annual digital marketing strategy for the foundation (to include 2 junior schools, the senior school and sixth form).
• Development and management of digital marketing campaigns (utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, digital advertising and social) to raise awareness and drive online traffic to the school website.
• Manage the redesign of the school’s website - improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the website.
• Managing existing customer digital communications – including e-marketing.
• Managing the content and social media strategy.
• Maximising the impact of digital content across all platforms, provide analytics on ROI and impact.
• Be responsible for digital agency appointment and management.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Requirements of the role:
• Degree in marketing or equivalent subject.
• Desirable but not essential: CIM qualification or equivalent.
• Understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Experience of digital content planning and writing.
• Experience of managing digital channels – PPC, SEO, Social Media, Email marketing and CMS.
All applications will be acknowledged. All applicants will be notified after the closing date whether or not they have been invited to an interview. Successful applicants will be advised of the date and time of the interview. References will normally be taken up prior to interview and candidates should be aware that referees will be asked to comment on a candidate’s disciplinary record and whether or not the candidate has been subject to any child protection concerns. Qualification certificates (originals not copies) will be required at interview, as will proof of identity.
Candidates unsuccessful at interview will receive written notification.
The school is required to ensure that the successful candidate is checked by the Disclosure and Barring Service. Details of the school’s policies on safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children as well as equal opportunities are available on request. References will be obtained and verified prior to the appointment being confirmed.
How to apply
Please complete an application form (support staff) available on the vacancies page of the school website and return it with a covering letter detailing your relevant experience, how you would intend to meet the challenges of the role and the particular qualities and strengths which you would hope to bring to the post.
Please send this to; Gemma Harding, HR Administrator, The King’s School, 5 College Green, Worcester, WR1 2LL or email; hradmin@ksw. org.uk There is no requirement to include a CV, although you are free to do so in addition to your application form if you think it would be helpful in assessing your achievements and experience.
Closing date for applications: 21st November 2018
Interview date: w/c 26th November 2018