7 months ago
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing, successful retailers of downloadable games to come out of the UK in the last few years. The team work closely with games developers and publishers to bring gamers epic savings on Steam games and bundles across all the major genres. They are always on the lookout for new and exciting talent to join their team and this role is no exception!
They have an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and creative marketing team, managing the digital marketing function encompassing affiliate, paid search, paid social, display and other paid media channel disciplines.
Interpreting and analysing data to deliver against KPIs will be second nature. Additionally, acute attention to detail and organisational skills are required in order to plan and optimise promotional campaigns. Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential as key account management for the most profitable affiliate relationships forms a large part of the role.
- Affiliate marketing experience, with demonstrated success of growing an affiliate program.
- Experience of performance marketing channels - search, display, programmatic, paid social.
- Exceptional relationship management skills.
- Effective negotiator; have astute commercial awareness/solid analytical skills.
- Knowledge of attribution models, core affiliate metrics, and multi-channel funnels.
- Well versed with online tracking concepts and technologies.
- Google Analytics Academy Accreditation/Facebook Blueprint Certification beneficial.
- Degree qualification or experience is preferable.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Birthday off
- Free Pick n Mix
- Free beverages
- Free parking
If you are a strong digital all-rounder looking for your next challenge, please apply today!
Based in the Midlands, and easily commutable from Stafford, Cannock, Lichfield, Derby and Birmingham.
Car ownership is preferable as transport links are limited to their location. Free parking is available.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close