Job Title: Digital Manager - Web Design / Development
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The ideal candidate will be creative, dynamic and forward-thinking with exceptional team working skills and the technical ability to build websites and run effective digital marketing.
The company's brands include:- Yorkshire Agricultural Society, Great Yorkshire Show, Yorkshire Event Centre, Pavilions of Harrogate, Fodder, Harrogate Caravan Park, Countryside Live and Springtime Live.
The role will focus primarily on creating and updating their websites, in conjunction with running successful digital marketing campaigns that help grow their businesses
- To be a true team player; to listen and fully understand briefs and then create and evaluate, brilliant digital campaigns.
- To develop the company's websites and ensure they are up to date and analyse traffic to keep improving their effectiveness.
- SEO across all brands.
- Ensuring all websites are compatible with different browsers and are mobile optimised and are compatible with the DDA.
- To be aware of web-based trends, ensuring that they are at the forefront of digital marketing.
- To design and generate e-shots and analyse the results, including compiling the recipient lists from various sources.
- To build and project manage mobile apps and plug ins.
- To optimise their social media output, including advertising opportunities.
- To negotiate with external ISP's, Web hosts etc.
- To work closely with the Marketing Team to ensure the brand message is standardised across all advertising and marketing media.
The successful applicant will have:
- A proactive team player who can work closely with their Marketing and PR team and other stakeholders.
- A creative approach to web design and developing e-shots and analysing results
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- A proactive, forward thinking approach, the ability to take the initiative and the tenacity to get the project done.
- Expertise in Adobe creative suite in Design, Illustrator & Photoshop or similar. Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3. A strong understanding of Wordpress.
- Experience using and implementing Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and other tracking tools.
- Technical knowledge of on page SEO and SEO friendly web site structures.
- Experience of conversion rate optimisation.
- Knowledge of building plug-ins and mobile apps.
- Competitive Salary.
- 26 days holiday plus statutory day
- Life Assurance of x 4 salary
- 12% contribution towards employer pension
- 50% contribution towards health care scheme
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; HTML5, CSS3, SEO Manager, SEO Analyst, SEO Specialist, User Experience Developer, Application Development, Application Developer, Web Developer, Web Designer, Premiere Pro, Digital Designer, Photoshop, In-Design, Graphical Designer, HTML Developer, Adobe Designer, Digital Design Executive, Illustrator, Digital Project Lead, Digital Project Manager, Digital Lead, Technology Lead, Digital Project Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Officer, Web Development, Web Management, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Digital Manager, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Website, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Officer, UX, PPC, Online Marketing, Digital SEO Executive will also be considered for this role.