3 months ago
Digital Marketing Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our award-winning Direct Marketing team. As Digital Marketing Manager you’ll shape and deliver outstanding campaigns and strategies across our key digital channels (some managed in house and some via an agency). You’ll manage delivery of your campaigns, plan and implement tests, identify opportunities to improve and scale performance, and look for new avenues to test and grow.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you’ll work closely with the wider team to deliver your campaigns. You will champion customer experience in everything you do, proactively identifying ways to improve customer journeys across different digital channels and our sites. Along the way, you’ll work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders as you help us achieve our goals.
You’ll be responsible for:
* Development and delivery of strategy across our digital channels, primarily but not exclusively social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram plus additional platforms where relevant), affiliates and digital partnerships.
* Driving results, exceeding targets and deadlines wherever possible.
* Internal campaign management including daily pacing, real-time boosting, optimisation and testing to improve performance
* Management of relevant digital agencies for the department
* Building and ongoing management of Paid Social and Affiliate marketing
* Optimise conversion through the funnel for your channels including calls to action (CTAs), data capture forms and on-site copy
* Working closely with the wider digital marketing and direct marketing teams to optimise conversion paths and influence CRO strategy
* Use Google Analytics, user testing and other relevant tools to provide actionable insight into website and digital marketing channel performance, and pursue opportunities for improvement
* Reporting on key metrics for your channels, providing regular update reports to stakeholders
* Working closely with the direct marketers and key stakeholders to agree campaign messaging, timing, and support delivery of brand strategies
* Supporting delivery of digital marketing best practice, training and development across the department
* Briefing projects into the in-house design and development teams and external suppliers, work with stakeholders to deliver projects to agreed deadlines
* Working in cross functional teams across the business to influence development of our digital platforms to deliver customer revenue
* Seek out and test new digital marketing channels.
* Forecast performance and set targets for your channels
* Keep informed of developments in the industry and monitor competitor activity, keep Dennis at the forefront of digital marketing
* Work on other projects and new initiatives as required
You’ll be a digital enthusiast, passionate about digital marketing and ecommerce. You’ll have:
* Solid experience driving growth and performance in digital channels
* Strong analytical abilities, measuring ROI, capturing, applying and sharing learning on an ongoing basis
* Influencing and leadership skills – able to instil vision through personal drive, building enthusiasm and commitment in order to implement well executed campaigns that meet strategic goals
* Experience managing marketing budgets, assessing cost/benefit of all activity
* Experience managing digital agencies
* Relevant experience managing digital campaigns and projects, delivering digital marketing strategies with proven ROI - particularly on social media
* Experience developing digital channels to improve onsite conversions, use of A/B testing tools such as Google Optimise
* Experience managing PPC/Display/SEO campaigns would be useful
* Experience using Google Analytics or a similar web analytics package
* Knowledge of Google Tag Manager or an equivalent platform would be useful
* Knowledge of app or mobile marketing would be useful
* Excellent project management and communication skills, capable of collaborating with people across teams and at different levels
* Self starter, proactive, resourceful, innovative and creative
* Ability to manage priorities and work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
* Strong time management and organisational skills
* Analytical, with an eye for detail
* The desire to succeed and break new ground
* The courage to keep on asking “why do we do it that way?”