Flybe is Europe's largest regional airline, with 10 UK bases coveringmany of the UK and Europe's main cities. We pride ourselves on an excellentlevel of service to our customers and adopt the same approach to our employeesat Exeter head office and beyond. Based within close proximity to the M5, ouroffices are easily accessible to commuters living in the SouthWest. Some of the great benefits of working for Flybe include:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and career progression opportunities
- Staff Travel Scheme - heavily discounted UK/European flights
- Free Parking & Cycle To Work Schemes
- Retail discounts with some of the biggest brands
- Opportunity to attend Exeter Chiefs & Exeter City FC matches, freeof charge
This role will report to the Head of Marketing and play a crucial partin helping Flybe deliver its marketing strategy, grow the customer base andimprove customer experience. You will directly affect the business' success,and will have an important role in shaping strategies, as well as testing androlling out new tactics, tools and campaigns.
- Take ownership of all digital marketing channels within the Flybe portfolio (affiliates, display and paid search).
- Able to manage a small team.
- Report on and evaluate digital performance, including that of any specific marketing campaigns.
- Work with Marketing Agency to investigate, assess and recommend the best external partners to help develop and implement the Flybe digital strategy.
- Report on performance of active campaigns to key stakeholders and project leads.
- Carry out A/B testing to improve conversions and optimise digital marketing campaigns.
- Use a range of insights to effectively reach Flybe customers and target new audiences.
- Monitor channel results on an ongoing basis and manage projects to ensure continued high ranking, as well as researching the latest digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different digital marketing campaigns.
- Be constantly on the lookout for innovative Marketing/Digital opportunities, identifying commercial routes and tools for driving revenue growth.
- Communicate learnings and insights learned through campaigns across the company.
- At least 3-5 years' experience at Manager level in a fast-paced digital environment. Ability to communicate strategic and innovative ideas with clarity and simplicity.
- Adaptable and forward thinking in approach, always looking for new ways to innovate.
- Experience and understanding of managing a team.
- Advanced to expert ability in the use of Google Analytics, AdWords, CRM tools and Content Management Systems.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing platforms, communications and online marketing practices.
- Expertise in planning and managing digital sales enabling campaigns.
- Deep understanding of the evolving digital world.
- Firm understanding of the programmatic ecosystem, storytelling with confidence to explain to senior stakeholders.
- Advanced understanding of the marketing attribution model and performance of ROI analysis.
Act as a role model for the organisation by demonstrating the Flybevalues:
- Care & Respect Each Other
- Look After Our Customers
- Own Our Actions
- Strive For Better
- Everyone Together