3 months ago
Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch, from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, MR ROBOT and Outlander, and more recently live sport including 37 ATP matches, as well as the US Open and Premier League games exclusively from 2019. Beyond this, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
The Prime Video merchandising team is responsible for developing, testing and rolling out innovative ways to get the most relevant content in front of customers, at scale, across Prime Video in EU, the Prime Video app, and multiple mobile and living room devices. Our mission is to find new and better ways to bring customers the content they love and want—and make it easy to discover new content they might not have heard of yet. To help us fulfill this mission, we are looking for a smart, customer-obsessed, results-driven In-App CX Marketing Manager to drive storefront merchandising strategy and execution for partners, content launches and events across Prime Video's dynamic and growing business. You will work closely with other Prime Video merchandising teams, partner management, operations, product and marketing to create, flight, test and track digital campaigns and storefront experiences. You will also identify opportunities for efficiency and automation and work cross-functionally on implementation.
You’ll have an eye for compelling content and CX, an aptitude for cross-functional partnership, and a passion for testing. You will hold a high bar for execution and measurement of performance, and will define success metrics and refine processes for your efforts. You will learn from and share best practices across the Prime Video teams. A passion for TV is a plus!
Our environment is entrepreneurial and fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working effectively in a deadline-driven work environment. It is Day 1 for the Prime Video business and this job offers the opportunity to join and build a fast growing business from the ground floor.
For this role we require:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree.
· MBA degree
· Experience working in startups or startup teams within large organizations.
· Multiple years of experience in marketing or customer experience roles requiring data analysis, process improvements, creative problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical background and attention to detail with ability to use data to measure performance and determine improvements
· Excellent organization skills, diligence and follow-through
· Self-starter, goal-oriented, and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams
· Passionate and knowledgeable about customer behavior
· Process improvement certification or lean management certification such as Lean Six Sigma or CMMI or SPC or EPC
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Experience driving multi-faceted campaigns across touchpoints
· Ability to analyze data quantitatively and use customer research, data and metrics to back up assumptions, identify opportunities, and assess the efficacy of campaigns
· Experience creating and/or improving operational processes across teams/stakeholders
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
· XML/HTML skills: no need to hand-code, but you can troubleshoot
· Comfortable with a varied set of software and editing tools. Ability to learn new tools quickly
· Familiarity with databases and SQL
· Fluent written and spoken in other European languages (German, French, Italian, Spanish)
Job Posted: 9th of July 2019
Closing Date: 7th of August 2019
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of belief colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.