As our new Digital Marketing, eCommerce and Trading Manager, you will be an integral part of ourbusiness plan. To help us deliver this plan we wish to recruit a Digital Trading Manager / eCommere Manager who can develop a plan, implement it and drive growth by mobilising a first class Digital Marketing and eCommerce platform. This is a new, all-encompassing role where you will have full autonomy to drive the Digital Marketing & eCommerce strategy across the Globe.
SALARY: £30,000 - £37,500
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Bedford, Luton, Leighton Buzzard, Dunstable, Newport Pagnell
THE OPPORTUNITY: Digital Trading Manager / eCommerce Manager
We need a Digital Marketing Manager who is commercially minded and enjoys the thrill of developing commercial ROI. This role isn’t just a new website launch, we want it to be a genuine revenue generator that will also act as a significant support tool for our customers.
You will be responsible for all marketing activities across online platforms; to encourage product sales and improve our market presence. This requires continuous development of our UK and European platforms.
We are keen to understand how far the digital and eCommerce channel can take us so there are no restrictions as to where this may lead. The successful candidate will build our digital and eCommerce offering into a solid and proactive platform enabling us to capitalise on opportunities in the short, medium and long term.
We would be delighted to receive applications from digital marketing and eCommerce specialists who:
· Have a passion for all things digital and a strong understanding of creating quick wins.
· Understand how to run consistent SEO and PPC campaigns.
· Has experienced the battle scars and understands the pitfalls of building a successful digital and eCommerce offering.
· Have specific commercial understanding of the intricacies of trading online.
· Have experience of trading through varying eCommerce channels and platforms. Any experience across European platforms would be welcomed but is not a pre-requisite.
· Have online analytical skills and the ability to translate trends into tangible business opportunities.
· Have experience of managing a portfolio of products and brands.
· Ensure products are represented correctly and content is managed effectively.
· Have experience of developing product content as well as product display imaging and description management.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: eCommerce Manager / Digital Trading Manager
Previous and proven experience of cradle to grave development is ideal, however, someone who craves a challenge and has the belief they can develop these types of channels is also of great interest.
Alongside the above you will possess the following:
· A can do, self-sufficient attitude with the capability of thinking about and actioning tasks on your own.
· Knowledge and experience of using B2B and B2C trading platforms and third-party platforms.
· Good working knowledge of HTML.
· Good numerical skills.
· Strong work ethic, a team player with a hands-on approach to all you do.
· Ability to manage and optimise website traffic, increase conversion rates and improve the online customer experience.
· The ability to work to targets and get results.
· Can showcase good content writing skills to improve existing product listings.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting eCommerce Manager / Digital Trading Manager and reference PM15622 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.