As our new Digital Trading Manager, you will be an integral part of our 19/20 business plan. To help us deliver this plan we wish to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager who can develop a plan, implement it and drive growth by mobilising a first-class digital platform.
SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Bedford, Luton, Leighton Buzzard, Dunstable, Newport Pagnell
THE OPPORTUNITY: Digital Marketing Manager / eCommerce Manager / Digital Trading Manager
We need a Digital Trading Manager who is commercially minded and who enjoys the thrill of developing commercial ROI.
This role isn’t just a new website launch, we want it to be a genuine revenue generator that will also act as a significant support tool for our customers.
You will be responsible for all marketing activities across online platforms; to encourage product sales and improve our market presence and this will require continuous development of our UK and European platforms.
We are keen to understand how far the digital and eCommerce channel can take our company, so there are no restrictions as to where this may lead. The successful candidate will build our digital and eCommerce offering into a solid and proactive platform enabling us to capitalise on opportunities in the short, medium and long term.
This new all-encompassing Digital Trading Manager role will see you have full autonomy to drive the digital marketing & eCommerce strategy across the globe.
We would be delighted to receive applications from digital marketing and eCommerce specialists who:
· Have a passion for all things digital and a strong understanding of creating quick wins.
· Understand how to run consistent SEO and PPC campaigns.
· Has experienced the battle scars and understands the pitfalls of building a successful digital and eCommerce offering.
· Have specific commercial understanding of the intricacies of trading online.
· Have experience of trading through varying eCommerce channels and platforms. Any experience across European platforms would be welcomed but is not a pre-requisite.
· Have online analytical skills and the ability to translate trends into tangible business opportunities.
· Have experience of managing a portfolio of products and brands.
· Ensure products are represented correctly and content is managed effectively.
· Have experience of developing product content as well as product display imaging and description management.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Digital Marketing Manager / eCommerce Manager / Digital Trading Manager
Previous and proven experience of cradle to grave development is ideal, however, someone who craves a challenge and has the belief they can develop these types of channels is also of great interest.
Alongside the above you will possess the following:
· A can do, self-sufficient attitude with the capability of thinking about and actioning tasks on your own.
· Knowledge and experience of using B2B and B2C trading platforms and third-party platforms.
· Good working knowledge of HTML.
· Good numerical skills.
· Strong work ethic, a team player with a hands-on approach to all you do.
· Ability to manage and optimise website traffic, increase conversion rates and improve the online customer experience.
· The ability to work to targets and get results.
· Can showcase good content writing skills to improve existing product listings.
Our products are seen and used every day in multiple situations across all markets and at every airport and major global retail outlets and leisure sites. Our major strength is identifying innovative and creative solutions in over 150 countries and across multiple markets. We are the innovators in this business.
We are a global market leader in “... the customer journey” experience working across multiple markets including Retail, Banking, Transport, Leisure, Hospitality and Sports sectors.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.