5 months ago
As digital acquisition marketing manager you will be responsible for defining and implementing the online marketing and acquisition strategy. This role will see you driving sales growth and new customer acquisition across channels including but not limited to; PPC, paid social, affiliates, natural search, partners and display.
Reporting in to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager you’ll work alongside the CRM manager, through a team of two, to deliver marketing objectives across both brands to drive performance. You should have a proven track record of managing partners to deliver growth through acquisition channels.
Working as part of the Wallis and Evans digital marketing team a passion for data and awareness of the online customer journey is vital to deliver the acquisition strategy, driving visits and new customers in this fast paced retail environment.
DAY TO DAY
* Develop and implement strategies to drive traffic and revenue growth for new customers.
* Forecast and manage the digital marketing budget for acquisition to deliver visit and new customer targets.
* Ownership of reporting and analysis on acquisition channel activity against KPIs ensuring performance is clearly communicated to key stakeholders and to provide actionable insights.
* Using data to inform future strategy in order to provide maximum business intelligence to encourage profitability and growth.
* Development of a continuous test and learn approach across all acquisition channels to demonstrate an incremental and attributed view of the customer journey.
* Develop and maintain close working relationships with key strategic partners both existing and new.
* Collaboratively work with agency teams to drive overarching acquisition strategy and actively optimise all channels to drive results whilst ensuring optimum service levels.
* Identify key industry trends and innovations to deliver new and exciting acquisition plans helping to define key new customer groups to target.
* Work with retail, content and marketing teams to align both brands digital marketing calendar.
* Manage and nurture a digital marketing coordinator and assistant ensuring personal development of the team.
* Performance marketer with experience in a similar commercially-focused fashion/retail role with a proven track record of delivering growth through acquisition.
* Established knowledge of acquisition platforms (Google, Bing, AWIN, Facebook etc.) and best practice.
* Highly analytical with experience in Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture and GA360 who is able to apply findings.
* Budget management, both forecasting and spending in line with performance.
* Experience in planning and coordinating projects across internal departments and external agencies to deliver results to deadlines and within budget.
* Brings a commercial and results-driven attitude to the team.
* Entrepreneurial and innovative with a positive can-do attitude.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills to c-suite level.
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate mentor and develop others.
* Adaptable and flexible to working under pressure within a fast paced environment.
* Team player, reporting in to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager you’ll work closely with the wider digital team including CRM, content, trade, production and design.
* Able to work under own initiative.
* Advanced Microsoft excel skills.
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise accordingly.
* Passion for the online retail industry.
THE EXCITING PART
* Generous holiday with holiday trading
* 25% staff discount
* Early finish summer hours
* Access to sample sales
* Regular team and company social events
* Pension scheme
* Company bonus scheme
* Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.