3 months ago
Digital Marketing Manager - eCommerce & CRO
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager to join our award-winning Direct Marketing team. As Senior CRO Manager you’ll shape and deliver outstanding customer journeys across our ecommerce websites. You’ll own the CRO programme, managing strategy, test delivery, identify opportunities to improve and scale performance, and look for new avenues to test and grow.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you’ll work closely with the wider team to deliver your test plan. You will champion customer experience in everything you do, proactively identifying ways to improve customer journeys across all our digital channels. Along the way, you’ll work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders as you help us achieve our goals.
You’ll be responsible for:
* Owning, devising and delivering the CRO strategy across all our subscription brands, covering acquisition and retention of customers
* Management of relevant digital agencies for the department
* Working with the digital marketing, direct marketing and product management teams to enhance user experience
* Run user testing when necessary to drive UX improvements
* Working closely with the wider digital marketing and direct marketing teams to optimise campaign performance
* Owning, devising and delivering the site abandonment programme
* Use Google Analytics, user testing and other relevant tools to provide actionable insight into website and digital marketing channel performance, and pursue opportunities for improvement
* Reporting on key metrics for your channels, providing regular update reports to stakeholders
* Working closely with the direct marketers and key stakeholders to agree campaign messaging, timing, and support delivery of brand strategies
* Supporting delivery of digital marketing best practice, training and development across the department
* Briefing projects into the in-house design and development teams and external suppliers, work with stakeholders to deliver projects to agreed deadlines
* Working in cross functional teams across the business to influence development of our digital platforms to deliver customer revenue
* Forecast performance and set targets for your channels
* Keep informed of developments in the industry and monitor competitor activity, keep Dennis at the forefront of digital marketing
You’ll be a digital enthusiast, passionate about digital marketing and e-commerce. You’ll have:
* Solid experience delivering A/B or MV testing programmes
* Strong analytical abilities, measuring ROI, capturing, applying and sharing learning on an ongoing basis
* Influencing and leadership skills – able to instil vision through personal drive, building enthusiasm and commitment in order to implement well executed campaigns that meet strategic goals
* Experience managing marketing budgets, assessing cost/benefit of all activity
* Experience developing digital channels to improve onsite conversions, use of A/B testing tools such as Google Optimise
* Experience using Google Analytics or a similar web analytics package
* Excellent project management and communication skills, capable of collaborating with people across teams and at different levels
* Self starter, proactive, resourceful, innovative and creative
* The courage to keep on asking “why do we do it that way?”
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!