9 months ago
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to drive awareness and accelerate customer adoption of Amazon Web Service’s cloud computing platform, through a proactive, data-driven approach. The role will work in partnership with our Account Based Marketing lead to create a scalable and customizable digital marketing communication framework for Amazon Web Services’ Global Accounts.
In this role you will help shape strategy and own management, measurement, and execution of digital marketing for our Global Accounts team. You will work at the strategic level to champion new, innovative ideas, and at the tactical level to execute test plans, and iterate based on performance metrics. In this role, you will employ a heavy bias towards automation, always looking for opportunities to drive the optimal customer experience and internal efficiencies in a scalable way.
The ideal candidate will have experience delivering in a high performance digital marketing automation team, influencing the vision for the channel, and setting best practices across an enterprise organization.
· Lead day-to-day management of digital marketing operations including project management, build, QA, deployment, and reporting.
· Build strong relationships across a global team to ensure achievement of business objectives as well as look for opportunities to improve processes and operational efficiency.
· Apply email and digital marketing best practices to determine new opportunities that will improve customer experience.
· Work collaboratively with the Account Based Marketing team to define and own execution of personalized digital marketing approach for Global Account customers.
· Assist in development of campaign plans and execution broadly.
· Drive and make recommendations regarding how to most effectively engage customers within digital channels (e.g. cadence, frequency, etc.).
· Contribute and influence the innovation roadmap for digital channel technologies, functionality, and platforms that deliver against the overall business objectives and strategies.
· Help to define the targeting and customer segmentation for digital campaigns
· Develop and execute test plans to refine messaging and drive lift
· Leverage automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization growing at a rapid pace
· Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
· Collaborate with internal and external teams to execute email marketing from concept to development.
· Partner across teams to deliver work on time and on budget.
· Have backbone, challenge the status quo, and push for the best customer experience.
· 5+ work experience, and 3+ years of Marketo and/or Eloqua experience
· Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and marketing analytics
· Strong analytical skills and experience with campaign reporting and data analysis
· Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email and other digital campaign optimization
· Excellent written communication skills
· Experience with email and digital channel best practices, innovation, and technologies.
· Proven experience working with industry tools and analytics packages including email, web analytics, CMS, CRM, and marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce, Adobe Experience Manager).
· Experience with personalized digital marketing tools and processes.
· Project leadership in digital marketing creative development, cross-functional planning, requirements gathering, and campaign management.
· Built test and learn plans that continuously improve program engagement.
· Quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Must be strong with data analysis and able to use data to make recommendations and drive decisions.
· Experience building relationships across teams including business partners, external agencies, and vendors.
· Expertise in managing and prioritizing multiple projects and has great attention to detail.
· Bachelor Degree in economics, business, engineering and/or relevant field of study.
Experience in B2B, high-tech products/services
· Marketo Certified Expert
· Digital Account Based Marketing experience
· Knowledge of HTML/CSS a plus
· Knowledge of graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) a plus
· Passion to continually learn and expand hands-on technical skills