Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager or Online Marketing Manager looking for an exciting new step?
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced business?
Do you have experience working in a fast moving consumer-focused business?
Have you built a Digital Marketing team?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The rapidly growing retailer based in Gatwick is looking for a Senior Digital Marketer with broad digital marketing experience to join their growing Marketing team. This role will build the digital marketing strategy from scratch.
They are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager to join the team and lead the Digital Marketing activities. This role will focus on delivering the day-to-day execution of the performance marketing programmes with a strong focus on Affiliates and Paid Search. You will be working across the medium and long-term strategy, managing annual budgets, working closely with agencies and line managing 3 direct reports.
As the companies digital specialist you will work closely with the Ecommerce Director to shape and deliver the digital strategy to increase brand awareness and drive traffic. You will work across all online marketing channels but with an eye to the broader marketing mix. Reporting directly to the Ecommerce Director, you will be an analytical thinker keen on monitoring ROI, who can bring ideas and have the drive to see both large and small projects through to fruition. You will be asked to work across a broad-based firm to become their 'go-to' digital person.
The company is a rapidly expanding online retailer who is looking to invest massively into Digital marketing over the next two years.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be the de facto Head of Digital and over the next two years, they see this role moving into a real leadership role within the team.
The role will be based in their Gatwick offices and be responsible for:
- Performance Marketing
- Multi-Channel Campaign Management (App, Web, Mobile Web, Digital assisted) incl. DMP
- Digital Marketing Capabilities
- Build and manage annual budgets, including in-season forecasts, that help to identify opportunities for improvement in efficiency of marketing spend or opportunity to drive incremental traffic and revenue.
- Adopt a test & learn approach, leveraging insights and data to provide rationale and results
- Manage creating and distribution of the Digital Marketing calendar which includes promotional support, events, and core brand initiatives/launches (i.e. sale, new product launches, new market entries etc.)
- Streamline reporting received from agencies and internal sources (such as Google Analytics) to compile a broader picture of performance
- Make effective decisions based on reporting and be able to support these actions.
- Possess working knowledge of core performance digital marketing channels including SEO, Paid Search, Comparison Shopping Engines, Affiliates, Display, and Social
- Working knowledge of technical SEO enhancements is required.
- Consistently educate broader teams and leadership on the roles and expected outcomes of each channel and how efforts play a part in driving Ecom and Store visits & revenue
- Hold periodic learning sessions to effectively communicate industry information
The ideal candidate will have a hands-on approach to Digital Marketing, be a team player and really want to forge a career in a career in Digital/Online Marketing.
The Digital Marketing Manager role requires the following experience:
- Extensive digital marketing experience within a fast paced, retail or brand ecommerce. environment, with first-hand experience of all performance marketing channels: PPC, SEO Affiliate Marketing, Display and Social Media
- Experience developing and executing digital marketing strategies in countries outside of EMEA is desirable
- Effective time-management and project management skills - must be able to juggle workload with high volume of meetings and