about 1 year ago
As Topshop Topman Paid Search Manager you will report into our Senior Marketing Manager and you will be responsible for managing paid and organic search activity with our agency as well as being a line manger for one direct report.
You will be experienced in dealing with developing and managing paid advertising campaigns, maintaining approved budget and implementing a commercial search strategy with emphasis on growing ROAS and profitability.
The role spans both Topshop and Topman, two very different customer segments with a significant amount of seasonality and new trends that need to be capitalised on in both organic and paid search.
You must be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of how search can be effectively utilised in a fashion/retail, omnichannel business.
DAY TO DAY
* Oversee our agencies daily management of all paid search accounts across Google AdWords, Google Shopping and Bing (via Doubleclick)
* Plan, develop, implement, track and optimize all paid search activity with our agency
* Identify trends and insights, and optimize account budget and performance based on the insight data
* Define the campaign strategy with agency, researching keywords and optimisation through robust testing.
* Generate weekly and monthly corporate reporting for all major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
* Implementation of A/B, split & multivariate testing across both brands
* Maintain excellent working relations with key departments and managers to ensure communication is well delivered throughout
* Paid Search experience, additional SEO management experience preferred
* Experience in managing and holding accountability for large scale budgets
* Proven track record driving Paid Search performance, including content marketing with proven business results
* Proven analytical capabilities and ability to turn data into effective stories/presentations
* Ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage projects
* You must be an effective problem solver with a focus on the solutions not the challenges
* Team player with diligent work ethic
* Agile with a focus on continuous improvement
THE EXCITING PART
* Early finish Fridays during Summer!
* 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
* Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
* Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
* Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
* Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
* Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.