about 1 month ago
Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Jack Ryan and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, MR ROBOT and Outlander, and more recently live sport including the US Open tennis from 2018 and Premier League games from 2019. Beyond this content exclusivity, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on..
We’re seeking an innovative, results-oriented marketer to develop and execute Prime Video’s marketing strategy across Amazon owned & operated inventory. A successful candidate will push the boundaries – testing and optimizing new uses of video, mobile, and desktop display formats, driving incremental Prime Video customer acquisition and engagement across five European markets. This role requires someone with a demonstrated record of analytical rigor, entrepreneurship, creative problem solving, and exceptional stakeholder management.
You’ll be part of a fast-growing marketing team that is responsible for managing Prime Video cross-site placements across Europe – we expect you to enjoy rolling up your sleeves and assuming ownership outside your defined responsibilities, given the pace and critical nature of the team’s contribution to Prime Video consideration and engagement.
· Owns planning, implementation, management and optimization of Prime Video advertising on Amazon owned & operated websites managing targeting, segmentation, messaging, content and design, localization and reporting
· Manage a continuous, meticulously planned and documented testing plan
· Deliver consistent channel growth and performance improvements against key metrics across a range of campaigns and across multiple regions (and growing)
· Partner with analytical and product and teams to analyze data, derive insights, and guide display platform strategy and capabilities
· Writing up proposals, testing roadmaps and campaign reviews for presentation to senior stakeholders
· Forecasting and Deep Diving Display performance and opportunities
· Work closely with other marketing teams within Amazon to ensure key launches and partnerships are supported
· Drive the implementation of new, scalable marketing programs in partnership with Amazon teams across the global organization negotiating and championing for Prime Video EU
For this role we require:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent•Relevant experience in digital marketing and project management
· Strong bias for action with ability to priority and multi-task
· •Resourceful problem-solver with ability to excel in an ambiguous environment
· Advanced Excel capabilities and agility to learn new campaign tools
· Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
· Passion for digital entertainment and interest in OTT TV/Film industry
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Experience managing large-scale marketing programs and writing customer-facing content•Pan-European marketing experience
· Experience in the film/tv/music industry
· Previous experience programming and SQL a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.