Company: OCN London
Closing Date: Sunday 24th February
Salary: Starting salary £27,484
Contract type: Full time (35 hours per week) permanent
Location: Angel Islington, London EC1
We are a well-established, not-for-profit awarding body providing qualifications that support widening participation in education. We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our busy team in the role of Digital Marketing Officer, primarily working across online channels with an element of offline activity. Reporting to the Head of Curriculum and Partnership Development, you will lead on OCN London’s marketing activities, showcasing our brand and promoting our products and services via the website and digital channels. We’re looking for someone with an excellent understanding of digital and social media channels, a flair for consumer marketing and an interest in education as a tool for social change.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate:
- relevant experience in marketing and use of digital media in a business context;
- current and relevant knowledge of digital communications and relevant software (CMS systems, email marketing, social media, analytics, etc.)
- experience of developing and delivering engaging online and offline integrated marketing campaigns;
- experience of using digital techniques and channels to enhance marketing activity and drive sales and leads;
- experience of generating exciting, high quality SEO-friendly website copy to increase audience engagement;
- first class communication skills, written and verbal, including proofreading, editing and the ability to express ideas and concepts clearly and persuasively;
- excellent planning and organisational skills and attention to detail.
What we offer:
- Final salary pension scheme;
- 30 days annual leave plus public holidays;
- Interest free season ticket loan (once confirmed in post);
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Annual personal learning allowance;
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
OCN London is committed to supporting the continuing professional development and training of our staff. This is an opportunity to join a friendly team in an environment that encourages professionalism, creativity and diversity.
Please visit our website for more information. To apply, please email your CV together with a covering letter, stating why you are the best person for the job, with recent examples of how you meet the person specification criteria in the job description. Please also complete and send your Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. The Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form helps us to monitor the effectiveness of our commitment. The monitoring form is separate from your application and will form no part of the short-listing process.