Digital Marketing Officer, Princes Risborough -
Due to consistent and continuous growth over the past few years, this industry recognised not for profit organisation are seeking a talented Digital Marketing officer to own the companies bulk email system as well as creating engaging social media campaigns and website articles in order too enrich members and promote the benefits of membership to wider audiences.
Reporting into the Communications Manager, you will be responsible for the successful creation and delivery of all email communications campaigns ensuring to align with the overall standards of quality as well as the wider communication strategy. You will work closely with teams that distribute email communications to external audiences acting as the go-to specialist for all email related queries for colleagues.
Your duties will be wide ranging and will include:
* Create and manage all email campaigns both internal and external
* Own and maintain templates for email communications making amendments in order to enhance success as you feel necessary.
* Distribute email communications to targeted segments such as to members/ non-members.
* Own and utilise the bulk email system to ensure maximum success from the platform
* Use your specialist email marketing knowledge to provide support to colleagues throughout the organisation.
* Managing the success of all email campaigns and improving areas that you see fit
* Ensure all communications are in line with the overall brand and wider marketing and communication strategies
With 2 years' experience in a similar role and Ideally educated to degree level you will have excellent time management and attention to detail, outstanding communication skills, both in terms of written and oral work and be willing to suggest recommendations for improvements.
This is a unique opportunity to join this organisation at the start of an exciting journey.
If you have the skills and experience, we are looking for, and you would like to find out more, please apply at your earliest convenience in order to receive a full job description
Due to the location of this organisation it is commutable from Beaconsfield, Amersham, High Wycombe, Slough, Marlow, and Aylesbury, Haddenham, Chesham, Berkhemsted and Hemel Hempstead to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.